watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Done England Ladies

Started by Jims Dentist, June 23, 2019, 07:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Reference the original Opp: Jim it is just so bad.  Not just the stuff on display but all he crap the BBC are sprouting on TV and web sites.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Great watching the keeper dominate the area & catch the corner...

Stoneleigh Loyalist

2-0 could have been three or four and yet some of our passing out of defence has been terrible and has been in last couple of matches.
Don't disagree with me as highlighted at half time.

SP

Watching Millie Bright's error strewn performance is reminiscent of Phil Senderos on a very bad day.

Woolly Mammoth

3 0 Final Result, and we beat a very decent Norwegian team, and we could afford to have a Penalty saved.
Nevertheless, we seem to go to sleep in patches which is worrying at times.
Also our passing in possession, there can be too many unforced errors. However, we make up for that with spirit and work rate.
We are now in the semi final, and whether it's the USA or France, it's a massive challenge, but there are no easy semi finals. We have to be somewhere near our best, we have a genuine chance, and our third goal was a well worked goal, and well executed.
We can score goals, and while we can do that we always have a chance.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

since Maf and the fulham ladies I started watching the ladies play and it used to be an awful standard, albeit exciting... in the last year or two there has been a transformation in quality and Emgland are perhaps the stand out team for improving. they do something the men from england do not, they play as a team and play to their strengths nowadays.

We have a couple of standout players and that really helps but they are not prima donnas like the men, they just play for the team. I was delighted tonoght... Millie Bright should clearly not have started and was not well hence such a poor performance, but it worked outr in the end but against France or the USA we cannot have a virus hit player starting, she would have been punished and had to live with that.

Can't wait for the semis.

AnOldBrownie

Don't tell anyone...

But I want England to win more than do my USA ladies.
g
If not England then of course I want our girls to win.

The Lioness centerbacks better figure out how to defend multiple quick players.  At times today they reminded me of Alfie Mawson's last game.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk