watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New kit unveiled

Started by FFChris, June 26, 2019, 09:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFChris

New kit unveiled on the official website.  Quite like it :)

Burt

Burt

Burt

Burt

Burt

Fulham's Kit Collection for 2019/20 is now released and available to purchase.

Supporters can pre-order the Club's new Home and Away Kits today, ahead of the strips being made available to buy instore from Thursday 4th July.

Fans in the UK who pre-order their Home and Away shirt before midnight on Sunday 30th June will receive their strip prior to the instore release on Thursday 4th July.

The Whites' new Training Kit for the forthcoming campaign, a combination of grey and black garments to be worn by players and staff respectively, is also available to purchase – out now both online and instore at Craven Cottage.

Manufactured by official supplier adidas, the Club's new Home & Away Shirts remain true to our heritage; the Home featuring an all-white design with subtle red detailing around the collar, referencing our Club crest, whilst the Away shirt displays a modern interpretation on the red and black striped designs as seen on previous Fulham strips.

Innovation is at the heart of the 2019/20 Collection, with the new Home Shirt containing an engineered front panel and both Kits featuring Climalite technology for high moisture management and fast drying. In addition, both Home and Away Kits are made with recycled polyesters, helping to save resources and decrease emissions.

Main Team Partner, Dafabet, remain on the front of both Home and Away adult shirts in 2019/20, while all Kits and Training Wear are completed with the emblazoning of adidas' iconic three stripe branding.

Junior Home and Away Shirts will be made available to purchase either plain or with the Fulham FC Foundation logo on the front. These can be bought blank from today, with the logo then applied free of charge at the Stadium Store from Thursday 4th July.

All Adult, Junior and Mini-Kits are available to pre-order now online at shop.fulhamfc.com.

Mince n Tatties

Might grow on me.
But home looks like a T-shirt off market stall.😒

Mince n Tatties

Would the "Mitro" be modelling it if he were going?

bucksfulham

Away shirt great. Home not good but might grow on me.

bill taylors apprentice

I should be deliriously happy with an almost plain white shirt and almost black shorts in this day and age but it doesn't quite do it for me!
Maybe its the modern tight short sleeves and minimalist neck line?
Overall its fine and probably look better in real life.

Almost red & black stripes for the 2nd kit, that too is fine but not quiet perfect.

7787fulham

I quite like both kits and am actually pleased that for once we have released it now rather than the usual annoying preview photos and the kit being released like 1 week before the season starts like usual.

Woolly Mammoth

A very expensive T Shirt, but it might work. Though I doubt there will be a queue forming outside the club shop.  Let's hope the football is more inspiring.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Burt

Ah, but look beyond how simple it is! Don't forget the engineered front panel, Climalite technology and the fact that it is recycled!

OK, perhaps I'm being a bit tongue-in-cheek, but at least it's unfussy and white  049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 26, 2019, 10:34:11 AM
A very expensive T Shirt, but it might work. Though I doubt there will be a queue forming outside the club shop.  Let's hope the football is more inspiring.

But it is thermal.😉

Mince n Tatties

Think Socks are last seasons ?

Dr Quinzel

Very nice. Not sure I want to spend £55 on it mind.

HA6White

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 26, 2019, 10:01:34 AM
Would the "Mitro" be modelling it if he were going?

My thoughts too. Mitro and Anguissa modelling it hopefully means both will be staying!

Quite like the kit too!

lomotd

Hope the names and numbers are red as well, I was a fan of that look last time.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: lomotd on June 26, 2019, 10:45:24 AM
Hope the names and numbers are red as well, I was a fan of that look last time.

They haven't showed the back as its got a logo on it saying " How many Suckers have got £55 for this"

Joking apart I'm warming too it.

Matt10

Looks great. Like the simplicity from afar, and the more detailed stitching as you get closer. Plain white with minimal stripes is so clean, kudos to the kit designers.