watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

£35m bid in for Sessegnon

Started by Burt, June 27, 2019, 01:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Just seen this on Twitter, so not sure whether it is guff (quite possible) or reality...

Sgt Fulham

As much as I love Sess I'd take that. Invested correctly we could use it to storm the Championship.

Fulham76

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on June 27, 2019, 01:37:17 PM
As much as I love Sess I'd take that. Invested correctly we could use it to storm the Championship.

:plus one:

Mince n Tatties

Dagenham n Redbridge....Where did they get that sort of money from😵

Art Vandelay

Let's hope it's correct as it should kick off our transfer activities  049:gif

Neutral Zone Ultra

If it's true bite their hand off for that money

Southdowns White

Take the money and let us move on to new players who will help us in the coming years.

AnOldBrownie

Who posted the story?   I can't find anything concrete.

Burt

@JosephDagent - apparently a former agent and someone with "inside knowledge" at Spurs.

And I mis-read it, £30m, not £35m.

Andy S

cookieg

Quote from: Burt on June 27, 2019, 03:25:11 PM
@JosephDagent - apparently a former agent and someone with "inside knowledge" at Spurs.

And I mis-read it, £30m, not £35m.

For £30m they can take a run and jump then 😂😂

wiresandmore

We're believing a tweet from Joe Da Agent?  :022:

I think we can do better

JoelH5

Also its Tottenham.  5 mill up front. 20 mill if he wins the senior World Cup in the next 2 years and 5 mill if Spurs win the prem
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Burt

Quote from: wiresandmore on June 27, 2019, 04:35:46 PM
We're believing a tweet from Joe Da Agent?  :022:

I think we can do better

I don't believe anything on Twitter. This came from a different sort of source though, am just passing on what is out there...

AnOldBrownie

Until proven otherwise I really think TK agreed to let Ryan go (which is why he isn't included in the new kit media) if someone came in with a good offer, but if no one came in with an offer that was beneficial to both parties... ie... a team that Ryan would want to go to, for an agreed upon weekly fee...for a transfer fee that would allow Fulham to bring in a good replacement for him...

So far this hasn't happened. 

I'm thinking that it's not going to happen...

JoelH5

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 27, 2019, 06:33:06 PM
Until proven otherwise I really think TK agreed to let Ryan go (which is why he isn't included in the new kit media) if someone came in with a good offer, but if no one came in with an offer that was beneficial to both parties... ie... a team that Ryan would want to go to, for an agreed upon weekly fee...for a transfer fee that would allow Fulham to bring in a good replacement for him...

Exactly.  Spurs will make a poor offer full of add ons as Levy thinks he can screw us. Sounds like TK isn't having it.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

YankeeJim

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on June 27, 2019, 01:37:17 PM

You forgot the if.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Nero

Quote from: JoelH5 on June 27, 2019, 06:35:07 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 27, 2019, 06:33:06 PM

Exactly.  Spurs will make a poor offer full of add ons as Levy thinks he can screw us. Sounds like TK isn't having it.

No Sours will go all in not want to lose Poch to Newcastle

SG

Well if Wan Bissaka is £50m then Sess is worth considerably more than the oft quoted £25m

Jamie88

Quote from: SG on June 27, 2019, 08:47:06 PM
Well if Wan Bissaka is £50m then Sess is worth considerably more than the oft quoted £25m

Not sure about that. Wan Bissaka was fantastic for Palace last season and showed he can perform at PL level. Sess unfortunately not so much