watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Khan Interview for AEW Wrestling

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 30, 2019, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Mentions talking to Jorge Mendes about 17 minutes & 30 seconds into the interview.

[youtube width=600]https://youtu.be/NoLHJ2cK0dU[/youtube]

Statto

@jolslover

Brilliant news. Wolves pretty much owe all their success to Jorge Mendes so if Tony Khan is speaking to him everyday then that's very good.
Expect it will be regarding a deal for Cavaleiro.
STH H3

sunburywhite

He looks a natural for the lead in life story of Freddie and the Dreamers
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jimsbeerbelly

For the life of me, I don't know why he'd publicly say he's dealing with Mendes? Surely you'd keep that stuff to yourself, no? Cards to the chest and all that? I can see that going tits up now.

JoelH5

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on June 30, 2019, 07:28:54 PM
For the life of me, I don't know why he'd publicly say he's dealing with Mendes? Surely you'd keep that stuff to yourself, no? Cards to the chest and all that? I can see that going tits up now.

Why? Wolves were hardly discreet.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bobby01

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 30, 2019, 04:28:00 PM

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Wow that's an age thing
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jem

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 30, 2019, 04:28:00 PM
I'm telling you now.........he does!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

toshes mate

Now we should all know where the BS comes from.  He's your typical showman/promoter, and you either love them or hate them and the people they represent.

To go back to Freddie & The Dreamers ... 'Do you think I'm fooling when I say?'  Yes, TK, I think you are.

Milo

Never seen so much waffle in all my life. Also utterly vulgar how he discusses "talking to Jorge Mendes on a daily basis".

I Ronic

I'll stick my neck out and predict two things. There'll be wrestling at CC sometime in the future and TK will at some stage take over the chairmanship from his dad. Love him or hate him, he's on a roll. 

Mickeyboro

If you expect me to listen to 17 minutes from that man, sorry...

Sooner he shuts up and packs up the better, in my view.

Woolly Mammoth

The only roll the owners son is on, is a roll of Lino.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Milo on July 01, 2019, 07:22:21 PM
Never seen so much waffle in all my life. Also utterly vulgar how he discusses "talking to Jorge Mendes on a daily basis".

What's vulgar about him saying he talks to someone that's going to be able to source us players that are definitely likely to enhance our promotion chances?

@jolslover

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 01, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

What's vulgar about him saying he talks to someone that's going to be able to source us players that are definitely likely to enhance our promotion chances?

So real, some people look for a reason to get angry
STH H3

JoelH5

Quote from: @jolslover on July 01, 2019, 11:03:02 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 01, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

So real, some people look for a reason to get angry

I think a lot of people have made up their mind they dont like him now and whatever he does will be frowned upon
I was there, standing in the Putney end