watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thought this might happen

Started by Fernhurst, June 28, 2019, 04:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bog

He never did a thing at Bournemouth, never really got a chance. Wonder whether he regrets the move there.

092.gif   

bill taylors apprentice

Couldn't give a toss what he does!

Barrett487

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on June 28, 2019, 08:03:44 PM
Couldn't give a toss what he does!
:plus one:

loyalty breeds loyalty................ move on

Forever Fulham

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: bog on June 28, 2019, 05:00:45 PM
He never did a thing at Bournemouth, never really got a chance. Wonder whether he regrets the move there.

092.gif   

He wasn't doing anything for us, so probably not.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

jarv

Shame, he could have been good but ended up another failure in Europe. I wonder who advised him.???

General

The only one out of that group that's gone from strength to strength is moussa Dembele.. who scored a goal every other game for lyon last season as they came third in ligue one and who also produced the goods whilst at Celtic  (barring a period of injury). To have performed consistently and done all he has and only be 22 suggests he could still be one of the top strikers in Europe at his peak. Rumours that he may go to man utd are also going around at the moment which would boost his profile significantly.

Fernhurst

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/17742705.emerson-hyndman-finalises-switch-to-atlanta-united-on-loan-from-afc-bournemouth/

With agreement to sell after loan.

Aware others could not care,but, I always follow our ex players especially those that came up through our academy.
Thought Emerson would possibly break through and be a force in our first team.
Good luck mate.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Nero

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 02, 2019, 10:42:08 PM
https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/17742705.emerson-hyndman-finalises-switch-to-atlanta-united-on-loan-from-afc-bournemouth/

With agreement to sell after loan.

Aware others could not care,but, I always follow our ex players especially those that came up through our academy.
Thought Emerson would possibly break through and be a force in our first team.
Good luck mate.

Atlanta vice president and technical director Carlos Bocanegra told their club website: "We're excited to bring a talented young player like Emerson in to bolster our midfield.

"In addition to his technical, on-the-ball abilities, he performed well in two physically-demanding leagues."

old boys reunion

Sting of the North

Quote from: gang on July 03, 2019, 10:11:25 AM

Which 2 leagues Carlos?

I would assume the Championship and the Scottish Premier League?