watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, October 30, 2010, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Just watched Football Focus and Robbie Williams was asked for his scorelines for today's matches. When he was asked Fulham v Wigan his reply was 'who cares?' Well Mr Williams apparently you have just got back with some boy band...who cares? (Well apparently quite a few actually)     

CorkedHat

Quote from: bog on October 30, 2010, 01:04:00 PM
Just watched Football Focus and Robbie Williams was asked for his scorelines for today's matches. When he was asked Fulham v Wigan his reply was 'who cares?' Well Mr Williams apparently you have just got back with some boy band...who cares? (Well apparently quite a few actually)     

Take that Fulham - and oh Wigan too :006:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

cebu

Quote from: CorkedHat on October 30, 2010, 01:12:52 PM
Quote from: bog on October 30, 2010, 01:04:00 PM

Take that Fulham - and oh Wigan too :006:

I hope Sanchez becomes manager of the band!  :014:

bog

A nice bit of wit there corked hat! Perhaps he had the 'ump over his team losing 6-0 to us.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: bog on October 30, 2010, 07:08:29 PM
A nice bit of wit there corked hat! Perhaps he had the 'ump over his team losing 6-0 to us.
I've seen his team beat us 6-0  at the Cottage, definately the lowest point of my Fulham supporting career.

bog

FFsC what dark days they were. Who would have thought what the distant future held? The ultimate dim light at the end of a very long and painful tunnel?