News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else delighted to see QPR drop two points and lose top spot?

Started by CULTUREVULTURE, October 30, 2010, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CULTUREVULTURE

LRCN

mrska

Senior Supporter

I worry that our support might be affected if they get into the Premiership.  :002:

alfie

quite simply they are not in our league (so to speak) the further they go away the better for football
:clap_hands:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Scrumpy

Yes, delighted to see them messing things up. It's early days, and a long season, but it would be nice to see them stay in The Championship. I don't want their muggy little wannabee hooligans soiling my lovely Cottage. Keep 'em at the cesspit they call home, where they belong.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...I hope the bitters keep failing, I don't like them and they despise us, and as SS said, if they get success their following will increase - at our expense...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

I live in what was a 90% Qpha stronghold, going to school when we were shite and they was the best team in London was pure torture.  I hope they really feck it up and stay down. Infact every time a team beats them it almost equals the pleasure i get when we score. Lorky, i cant believe how niave you are, if they go up then a lot of what i would call civilian Fulham fans with thier kids wil be absolutely terrified. They are vermin, let's keep them in the sewage where they belong.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 30, 2010, 09:50:32 PM
I live in what was a 90% Qpha stronghold, going to school when we were shite and they was the best team in London was pure torture.  I hope they really feck it up and stay down. Infact every time a team beats them it almost equals the pleasure i get when we score. Lorky, i cant believe how niave you are, if they go up then a lot of what i would call civilian Fulham fans with thier kids wil be absolutely terrified. They are vermin, let's keep them in the sewage where they belong.
To be fair to Lorky, he is probably too young to remember the shitty days when QPR was any good and their fans. But Mr Fred is right, QPR fans was right up there with Millwall back in the days of "firms"

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on October 30, 2010, 09:54:11 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 30, 2010, 09:50:32 PM
To be fair to Lorky, he is probably too young to remember the shitty days when QPR was any good and their fans. But Mr Fred is right, QPR fans was right up there with Millwall back in the days of "firms"

I think your find they are very very active these days Finny, i'd expect more trouble than last time if we play them at home again.

CorkedHat

It gladdens my heart when they lose but this season it hasn't happened yet. All they seem to do is to draw, and the two of the teams most likely to be higher than them at season's end are Welsh.   :019:  But I hate QPR with a passion and if they get promoted it would harm our club in more ways than one.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

JezamyBates

I would like them to go up only for them to go straight back down

Lighthouse

I am afraid as much as it annoys me I still dislike them. Since the Park Rangers debacle when their fans did little to stop the takeover and Wallsall showed more support for us. Who can forget that day when football fans from Wallsall sang along with us in our anti Bulstrode and Park Rangers demonstrations. QPR have been the only side a refuse to like and ground I will never step inside. I last visited there when they beat us 2-0 on their artificial heap.

So yes I really don't want them to succeed. Stupid I know but I will never stop the dislike. Sorry I should have grown out of it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 31, 2010, 01:38:43 AM
I am afraid as much as it annoys me I still dislike them. Since the Park Rangers debacle when their fans did little to stop the takeover and Wallsall showed more support for us. Who can forget that day when football fans from Wallsall sang along with us in our anti Bulstrode and Park Rangers demonstrations. QPR have been the only side a refuse to like and ground I will never step inside. I last visited there when they beat us 2-0 on their artificial heap.

So yes I really don't want them to succeed. Stupid I know but I will never stop the dislike. Sorry I should have grown out of it.
Amen to that Mr Lighthouse. I was a season ticket holder to that urine laden stadium and never again if that had continued. Nothing to be sorry about. You are a good man. :clap_hands:

Fletchino

Yes it was great to see a welsh team take top spot let's hope they stay there and someone else gets second Very soon

epsomraver

Quote from: FLETCHINO on October 31, 2010, 09:42:23 AM
Yes it was great to see a welsh team take top spot let's hope they stay there and someone else gets second Very soon

Yes wonderful, Cardiff to come up with their friendly sporting like fans, excuse me what supporters caused the worst disturbances seen at the Cottage?