more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score update

Started by Riversider, July 06, 2019, 12:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Full time: Fulham FC 1 - 3 Cambridge United FC
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bobby01

I bet that bloke A Trialist played
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

cookieg

Quote from: ..FOF.. on July 06, 2019, 01:46:33 PM
Quote from: cookieg on July 06, 2019, 01:41:34 PM
Oh well that's it. Relegation for us..... for gods sake it's probably a team of kids getting a work out. Nothing to get excited about.

I don't think most of us is thinking that way.... we are just gauging the solutions needed with less than 1 month to go before 2019/2020 start date.

Well if we can't beat Cambridge United then the solution is we need a whole new squad and management team.

wheelerdeeler

Not fussed to be honest. Firstly, we don't even know what team we played. And secondly, it's our first friendly of Pre-Season-  so presumably we were trying out a few things whether it be different combinations, formations etc.

It matters about the same as Boro losing 2-0 to a third division Austrian team yesterday, and if my memory is correct we had a pretty good Pre-Season results wise in 14/15 and 15/16 and we ended up finishing 17th and 20th in the Championship. We'll probably get battered by Porto next weekend as well, and I will be equally not fussed.

Fernhurst

Quote from: bobby01 on July 06, 2019, 02:12:00 PM
I bet that bloke A Trialist played

He did!!! ....... for Cambridge

wheelerdeeler

So the team that went 3-0 down was
Bettinelli; Christie, Odoi, Le Marchand, Mundle-Smith; Francois, McDonald, Edun; Ayite, Harris, Santos-Clase.

Fernhurst

Don't worry too much about friendlies but a million pounds would keep Cambridge going for three seasons!
If we had a sprinkling of million pound players then they should've been enough to ease past that team even including the super star A Triallist.

sunburywhite

Its too hot and muggy for football
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Stoneleigh Loyalist

You had better go to another Fulham website to find out who played in ,the other half!

grandad

Go to the Offal. They have match report & lineups for both halves. AK47 played. Mostly kids in 1st half. Quite a few 1st choice were not back yet.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Tabby

Neither of our two youngsters that are reported to be leaving were in the squad. Ryan also wasn't in it, but that may just be injury.

Only other first teamers that weren't present are Mitro, Seri, Ream and Anguissa, but Mitro just came back from vacations and the other three are on international duty.

Nero

Fulham
Line-up: Bettinelli (Rodák 46'); Christie (Sessegnon 46'), Odoi (Mawson 46'), Le Marchand (Opoku 46'), Mundle-Smith (Bryan 46'); Francois (De La Torre 46'), McDonald (Cairney 46'), Edun (O'Riley 46'); Ayité (Kebano 46'), Harris (Rui Fonte 60'), Santos-Clase (Kamara 60')

Mince n Tatties

Disgraceful performance...I live in Newmarket quite a lot of U's fans around here,I will have to go into hiding for a while....Sack the lot of the lazy overpaid twats.😉

filham

If we can blame Mundle -Smith for the three first half goals we could imagine our first choice back four kept a clean sheet for 45 minutes.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 06, 2019, 01:51:28 PM
So who are playing Cambridge United then, the Staff ?

Hilda the tealady hit the bar with an overhead kick in the last minute.
She laddered one of her stockings doing so.😊

filham

So Kamara played, does that mean he is back in the squad.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: filham on July 06, 2019, 05:04:19 PM

Obviously.

AnOldBrownie

Tony Khan had already said as much.   Not sure who it was that saw him at some airport.

I assume all pre season games will be watchable online from the main site at some point?   If I remember correctly, last year only Celta Vigo made it's way to the site.

hovewhite

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 06, 2019, 06:22:07 PM

Tony Khan had already said as much.   Not sure who it was that saw him at some airport.

I assume all pre season games will be watchable online from the main site at some point?   If I remember correctly, last year only Celta Vigo made it's way to the site.
nothing like getting depressed for start of season.

Lighthouse

I remember the days when posters accused me of being miserable and negative. Good grief I feel like a happy, skipping Pixie collecting dandelions in a field of happy, waving flowers joyfully welcoming the season of good feeling. Compared to the continual grief and pessimism every time I read fof. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope