watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McBride or Dempsey?

Started by FulhamKC, July 05, 2019, 11:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

Which do you rate higher based on their play for FFC?

YankeeJim

Dempsey was the more talented with the ball but McGod was a much better all around player. Plus he had the heart of a lion and did all the little things off the ball that help a team win. I would like to have both in their prime for this season. If we added a CB, we'd reach 100 points.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

For personal love, McBride every day.
For talent, McBride.
For tenacity, McBride.
For important goals, McBride.
To have rumpy pumpy with my missus, McBride.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Woolly Mammoth

Brian Mcbride by a country mile for all those reasons.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gang

Dr Know

Andy S

Totally different players. Both very good players that bought different qualities to the team. Sorry but I cannot compare players like that. They were completely different.

filham

Oh , it has to be McBride , so good in all respects and one of my all time favourites . Can't understand why he is not president of U.S.A.

sunburywhite

I couldnt understand WHY when they announced McBride as captian
After he finished being captain I understood WHY they gave him the armband

True leader of men
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lyle from Hangeland

Dempsey was the more talented player. A lot of people forget this or don't know, but he started out as a holding midfielder in the MLS... well he played all over the pitch, and I remember him playing as a holding midfielder a lot. He could play every position on the field. I also think of him as a very American player... in that something is just off about his technique, but some how he knows how to get the ball in the back of the net.

McBride's determination and bravery were as good as it gets. Smart footballer too.

ffc73

McBride but that goal Dempsey scored against Juve was something McBride never had in his locker. Gee gone all Yankee speak too 🙄