News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-The other army, the Toon one.

Started by bog, July 11, 2019, 09:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I would think that Newcastle supporters are not a contented lot at the moment. Benitez is allowed to leave, their top scorer is sold to Leicester and then they hear that the club tried to get Attaprice back as manager......emm.

092.gif

Art Vandelay

They will get a Brucie bonus soon as I am sure he will jump at the chance to move on from Wedneday although its hardly anything to get excited about.

Mince n Tatties

And Attaprice turned them down apparently😄

bog

They were glad to see the back of him last time!

092.gif

FFC1987

If Rondon doesn't come back and they lose Longstaff, all hell will break loose.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Camel Club

Pretty sure Benitez was given all sorts of assurances last season about what would happen this summer. Newcastle spectacularly overachieved last season but all Ashley wants is for them to finish no lower than 17th again with minimum investment as long as he is there.

For me they're as good as relegated already and I doubt they will find it so easy to get straight back up after Ashley's latest miscalculation. They won't have a Champions League winning manager who is prepared to manage in the second tier as Benitez was.

And as deluded as some Newcastle fans can be about their entitlement to being a Top 4 club I wouldn't wish Steve Bruce on them.