News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the best way of getting tickets to sold out games?

Started by Whiteroom, October 31, 2010, 01:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteroom

I have just found out that I am not working on saturday and that I could go to the Villa game. Sadly the tickets are sold out so it is not that easy. Should I look on ebay, try to get one from a tout, try the ticket office on stevenage rd? I am sure that there will be people here who know what the best way is! I could try to persuade a busy friend to lend me a season ticket.

JezamyBates

I have always found the ticket office unhelpful and the staff there pricklyscott

I would suggest using a tout, some of whom i saw at todays game

finnster01

Quote from: JezamyBates on October 31, 2010, 01:17:20 AM
I have always found the ticket office unhelpful and the staff there pricklyscott

Albert Einstein is in the house, I see.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Quote from: finnster01 on October 31, 2010, 01:37:22 AM

:011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

mrska

Quote from: Whiteroom on October 31, 2010, 01:03:46 AM
I have just found out that I am not working on saturday and that I could go to the Villa game. Sadly the tickets are sold out so it is not that easy. Should I look on ebay, try to get one from a tout, try the ticket office on stevenage rd? I am sure that there will be people here who know what the best way is! I could try to persuade a busy friend to lend me a season ticket.

Im told Seatwave is a good option.. they are returned tickets ..  the club backs the scheme aswell...http://www.seatwave.com/

epsomraver

Quote from: finnster01 on October 31, 2010, 01:37:22 AM

Fulham v Wigan , yeah right I can see the touts fighting each other to get off the trains to get to the ground, £ £10 for a £5 ticket

ImperialWhite

Speaking of which, how about Chel$sea v Fulham? No chance, presumably, short of sitting in the home end.

FatFreddysCat

Just keep asking on here, you always get people who cant make the game for various reasons . I was offered tickets by two separate people , saying that i think one must be a Wigan fan as he lives right next door in Watford  :dft012: .  

os5889

When I cant go Ive been listing my season ticket on seatwave, I cant go so my Villa seats there.

Sold for face value I believe, used it a lot to get seats for friends while at uni

Lighthouse

I usually wait by Bishops Park, pick out  Fan on their own and just talk to them for a few minutes. By the time we have reached the Cottage they have usually broken down enough to hand over the ticket.

I also make sure they have enough change to phone the Samaritans though. I am nice like that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

There were touts at yesterdays game, they were in Bishops Park. Please, please dont buy from them. As suggested, try Seat Wave.

Peabody

You are joking ....right? Why are you pointing someone to touts?

Scrumpy

Yep, I recommend Seatwave...for both those who're buying and selling. If you're selling, then you have the re-assurance that the seat will go to a Fulham fan (and if it doesn't, it's not your fault), and if you're buying, you simply pay the face value (no massive hike in price).

Of the other options, I like Lighthouses the best.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.