watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Report from the Telegraph on Kamara

Started by RaySmith, July 11, 2019, 01:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Quinzel

I just really hope this all so we don't devalue him when we're trying to sell. Reverse psychology.

RaySmith

I think he can be an important player for us, as he was when we went up, but now he could be even better with more experience.
The club seems to have faith in him, have given him another chance, and this should have a positive effect.

snarks

I repeat what I have said several times, no reports of problems under SJ, only under CR, and he seemed popular.

Man management is different for everyone, maybe CR just wasn't right and SP will be.

Statto

Quote from: snarks on July 11, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
I repeat what I have said several times, no reports of problems under SJ, only under CR, and he seemed popular.

Man management is different for everyone, maybe CR just wasn't right and SP will be.

This

Delighted to read this news, and inclined to think it's true because Sam Wallace at the Telegraph is usually spot on with Fulham stuff. He was the journo who broke all the stories about CK before it became general knowledge amongst fans.

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on July 11, 2019, 03:34:59 PM

This

Delighted to read this news, and inclined to think it's true because Sam Wallace at the Telegraph is usually spot on with Fulham stuff. He was the journo who broke all the stories about CK before it became general knowledge amongst fans.

I mean, even Mitro has been supportive and praised him in recent interviews so I doubt there's a massive rift with anyone there!

ealex40

This

Help! I'm sorry. I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out who is 'CK'.

I don't think Calvin Klein ever played for us.

FFC1987

Quote from: ealex40 on July 11, 2019, 04:47:42 PM

This

Help! I'm sorry. I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out who is 'CK'.

Claudio Khan.

Statto

Quote from: ealex40 on July 11, 2019, 04:47:42 PM

This

We no longer speak his name. It rhymes with braig bline

ealex40

Thank you. Now I can concentrate on other things.

It's a fact that even TK never mentions him. Not a name from our glorious past!

filham

This is good news providing Parker and Mitrovic have been consulted and are in agreement with the decision.

Carborundum

Saves us from having to identify a new marmite player.

I'll continue to defend his virtues.  But at the weekend by chance I met and got chatting with a ST holder about a range of Fulham matters.  Lots of sensible views I agreed with, but in a different place on AK47.  Oh well.

Texas White

I know it's only Fifa but I often bring AK on in the second half. I will be surprised if he doesn't improve working with SP.