watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cyrus Christie

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 11, 2019, 07:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I honestly believe that Christie with AYite in front of him would look a far better player. He was hung out to dry on that right side for most of the season.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Andy S

Football is not about the perfect player. It is a team game where players work well together playing the system the manager decrees. Christie doesn't need replacing, he needs coaching. I have watched many players over the years who become different players over night playing a different system. Some people on here want to throw the baby out with the bath water. So you can stop knocking Christie as he will be going nowhere in the forceable  future.

JoelH5

Quote from: Andy S on July 11, 2019, 08:02:10 PM
Football is not about the perfect player. It is a team game where players work well together playing the system the manager decrees. Christie doesn't need replacing, he needs coaching. I have watched many players over the years who become different players over night playing a different system. Some people on here want to throw the baby out with the bath water. So you can stop knocking Christie as he will be going nowhere in the forceable  future.

Why? Are you managing our transfer business? Makes sense if you're sitting on here.
I was there, standing in the Putney end