Author Topic: Cyrus Christie  (Read 1096 times)

Offline bobby01

• Legend
Re: Cyrus Christie
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 07:41:59 PM »
I honestly believe that Christie with AYite in front of him would look a far better player. He was hung out to dry on that right side for most of the season.

Offline Andy S

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »
Football is not about the perfect player. It is a team game where players work well together playing the system the manager decrees. Christie doesn’t need replacing, he needs coaching. I have watched many players over the years who become different players over night playing a different system. Some people on here want to throw the baby out with the bath water. So you can stop knocking Christie as he will be going nowhere in the forceable  future.

Offline JoelH5

• The Bard/Corked Hat
    • My latest release - Selfish (feat. Courtney Bennett)
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 10:03:03 PM »
Football is not about the perfect player. It is a team game where players work well together playing the system the manager decrees. Christie doesn’t need replacing, he needs coaching. I have watched many players over the years who become different players over night playing a different system. Some people on here want to throw the baby out with the bath water. So you can stop knocking Christie as he will be going nowhere in the forceable  future.

Why? Are you managing our transfer business? Makes sense if you're sitting on here.