watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FulhamFCTV

Started by AndrewFU21, July 11, 2019, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewFU21

I enjoyed watching the games live on FulhamFCTV during the 17-18 season. Now that we are back in the Championship, I presume the same service would be available this year. However, I have not seen any announcements about that, and the page on the official website hasn't been updated in some time. Does anyone know anything?

Nero

probably working out how to stiff us on the price for the service

hovewhite

Now big pound note TV.!!

gang

It will return for overseas supporters.

G_Gribby

The club has responded overseas fans (in this case the Scandinavian private FB group) that it will be TV broadcasting through the Championship trip, however was no price was mentioned. Personally I expect the same concept and pricing as the last time.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 11, 2019, 05:10:20 PM
The club has responded overseas fans (in this case the Scandinavian private FB group) that it will be TV broadcasting through the Championship trip, however was no price was mentioned. Personally I expect the same concept and pricing as the last time.

What does this mean for supporters here in the USA?

I'm more than willing to pay to see live Fulham matches.   I currently pay $50 per month to see LAFC football matches and I'd probably pay at least that to see the Whites.

Tabby

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 13, 2019, 11:21:13 PM
Quote from: G_Gribby on July 11, 2019, 05:10:20 PM

What does this mean for supporters here in the USA?

I'm more than willing to pay to see live Fulham matches.   I currently pay $50 per month to see LAFC football matches and I'd probably pay at least that to see the Whites.

Last time around it was £120 for a season, which included all games not shown on TV in your area or the UK for people outside the UK IIRC.

Matt10

You can also pay by match instead of for the entire season. Also no matter what the 90-minute replay will be available in 24-48 hours. I'm pretty creative at shutting out the Fulham world in order to avoid spoilers.

grandad

I will continue with my £4.49 a month package for GJ´s commentary.I will wait 24 hours for the 90 minutes. Last couple of years there were reports of the match freezing & out of sync.
Where there's a will there's a wife

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: grandad on July 14, 2019, 09:22:31 AM
I will continue with my £4.49 a month package for GJ´s commentary.I will wait 24 hours for the 90 minutes. Last couple of years there were reports of the match freezing & out of sync.

Yeah...I kinda see my monthly sub as a nice small monthly donation that goes toward the livelyhood of the club I support.

But I can't imagine there being a gameday (even if it's at 3am here in the states) where I wouldn't pay to try and watch the Whites live if I could.   I have too many notifications on too many devices anyway to go 24 hours and not find out the results.

Hopefully that have both the per game and the yearly options available from the start.   I can buy the first game or two...see the quality of the broadcast...then decide to buy the yearly package or not.

When did the service go live for the 17/18 season?

G_Gribby

At the Fulham FC homepage.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulhamfctv/options

Select your fulhamfctv subscription

1 Month (£4.49)
Get access to fulhamfctv videos and audio commentary for 1 month. (Auto-renews at the end of each period).

12 Month (£45)
Sign up for fuhamfctv for a full year discounted rate of £45. (Auto-renews at the end of each period).

I have applied for the 12 Month subscription. (I hope it worked)
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 14, 2019, 06:23:40 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 14, 2019, 09:22:31 AM

Yeah...I kinda see my monthly sub as a nice small monthly donation that goes toward the livelyhood of the club I support.

But I can't imagine there being a gameday (even if it's at 3am here in the states) where I wouldn't pay to try and watch the Whites live if I could.   I have too many notifications on too many devices anyway to go 24 hours and not find out the results.

Hopefully that have both the per game and the yearly options available from the start.   I can buy the first game or two...see the quality of the broadcast...then decide to buy the yearly package or not.

When did the service go live for the 17/18 season?

I think it went live from the get go. I paid, but didn't start watching from the start of the season for some reason. It's worth it and a pretty neat way to follow Fulham. You'll get GJ's commentary. From time to time it'll go down though, but it's bearable.

Also, go ahead and buy an ESPN 3 subscription. They show 2-3 plus Championship games each weekend, more if there are weekday games.