watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ivan Cavaleiro

Started by Camel Club, July 12, 2019, 10:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camel Club

Sky Sports News reporting that he will join us on a season long loan from Wolves today. Now that is a really good signing. COYW.

Maidstone Lee

From Anton Toloui (Reporter and News Editor - Sky Sports News) -

"Ivan Cavaleiro to have a medical at #FFC today ahead of a season-long loan from #WWFC. The deal includes an option to buy. The winger had been part of Wolves' Asian Trophy squad but now won't be part of the team traveling to China tomorrow."
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

KeenCottager

hovewhite

Now this is looking like it's happening.

FFC1987

This squad is starting to look very good. Exciting season ahead!

JimOG

Add Michael Hector please

BernieBoy

Great signing! Gutted we didn't buy him last summer really.

Mince n Tatties

Andy S

I like the option to buy. Let's hope it works out

The Rock

Is this a Sess replacement? If so, that leaves a lot of funds to buy a proper back four, amongst other things.

Dr Quinzel

Really posititve news. Good that we're targetting wide men - we lack massively currently, and these rumours are big improvements.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: The Rock on July 12, 2019, 01:13:46 PM
Is this a Sess replacement? If so, that leaves a lot of funds to buy a proper back four, amongst other things.

A proper back 4? We're a CB away from having one of the best in the league.

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 12, 2019, 02:24:34 PM

And a RB, imo.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Dr Quinzel

Too many unknows to make that claim, for me at least. Christie? Can Mawson play a season? Who is the other centre half - new signing? Would they fit - we haven't shown much talent for signing top CB's so far, so we'll see. Bryan - yeah, agree.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Fulhammy on July 12, 2019, 02:40:00 PM

And a RB, imo.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Agree, a better RB and a right sided CB and we'll have the best squad (on paper) in the league.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on July 12, 2019, 02:50:22 PM

Too many unknows to make that claim, for me at least. Christie? Can Mawson play a season? Who is the other centre half - new signing? Would they fit - we haven't shown much talent for signing top CB's so far, so we'll see. Bryan - yeah, agree.

Season before last, Mawson played every minute for Swansea. Christie, with cover in front of him, will be fine. He was heavily exposed last season mainly because of Schurrle. Hector, who we've been majorly linked with, will be an upgrade on Ream/Odoi/MLM.

Dr Quinzel

Availability prior to a major injury doesn't always indicate what that player will be like moving forwards after serious injury - he could have issues consistently from here on in, so I'd have caution with Mawson. Optimisically, hopefully he will play every week and pee all over the league obviously!

South Coast White

According to wikipedia he is already a Fulham player!!!!

AnOldBrownie

Doubt it.

Front 3...

Sess      Mitro     Ivan

if they can stay healthy that's a nice attack up top.

Ivan's more of a Babel replacement than a Sess replacement imo.   I may be incorrect though.

But...if I'm wrong that means we still have another strong attacking player to bring in.

elgreenio

not announced yet? TK Out, what a disgrace  :hook:
touch my camera through the fence