watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martell Taylor-Crossdale Signs

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 14, 2019, 10:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Welcome to the family.   Time to follow him on twitter.

Looks to have good hold up play...body type reminds me of Anguissa.

bog

Aged 19 should be near the first team squad now? Allan Clarke....Steve Earle...Roy Dwight....

092.gif

General

Wondering how much our new youth coach who spent a lot of time with England youth teams may have had to do with this as well as some obviously the likes of the sessegnon twins and Harvey elliot etc.

The Rational Fan

I suspect the fact that we need to name seven homegrown players in every matchday 18 means he knows either him or Fonte is on the bench every game and he fancies his chances. As we only have nine first team homegrown players including Betts, Rodak, Christie, S.Sess, Mawson. Bryan, Cairney, Fonte and MTC.

spikey norman

Martell off to a good start as he scored for the Under 23's v Braga B team in a 1-1 draw in Portugal

fulhamben

He scored again today in our 3 1 win against Porto under 19s. 2 goals in 2 games.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ffc73

For me he is the Vietto replacement, who was Piazon's replacement but good this time we have brought someone in on a permanent with the potential to develop, step up and make a contribution during the season

70sPimlico

I noticed he was pictured with Seany Davis. Is he on the staff now?

GJB

2 goals and one assist in two games. Decent that. Could he be a face we see broken into the first team at some point this season as a sub for Mitro?

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: 70sPimlico on July 21, 2019, 07:59:22 PM
I noticed he was pictured with Seany Davis. Is he on the staff now?
no, Sean is part of the agency company that represents Martell.

Fernhurst

Two games and a goal 🥅 in each.

Bright start to his Fulham career.

COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Maidstone Lee

I look forward to following his progress. Can imagine he will get game time in the EFL trophy and FA/League cup games this season.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

KeenCottager

Should definitely be playing him in the cup games to give Mitro some rest

bobby01

Some Porto highlights on the offal, looks like he has good movement and vision.

Wonder who the trial list was in goal
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

MikeW

Chelsea almost never release their players on free transfers. Piazon and Kalas have no chance at breaking through, yet they renew their contracts to let them go on loan. Taylor-Crossdale did not go out on loan and got limited time in their reserves, which is what happens to their players that refuse to renew their contracts.

I think you will find that Kalas has properly signed for B City - record fee for them apparently.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Tabby

Yes, but my point was more that he didn't have any chance at breaking through at Chelsea, and he signed a new contract so he would be allowed to join us on loan.