watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket information

Started by Kentish Gent, July 17, 2019, 11:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentish Gent

I really hate to complain about our much beloved club, but after what seems like hour spent on the phone trying to get some info about tickets I've finally given up, despite a voice telling me that "Your call is important to us!"

I even emailed them last week with the following message:

"Could you give me an indication of normal ticket prices for the Leeds fixture? And also clarify that if I bought three tickets, as a Fulham supporter I would have to sit in an area reserved for home supporters, while my relatives - Leeds fans - would have to sit in an area reserved for their supporters? Or do they have to purchase their tickets separately from Leeds Utd?

"I'd appreciate a quick response so I can let them know the situation."

Can anyone on this forum help? Although I'm a very long-standing Club member, I haven't been able to get to games for some time, and that was in the days that a neutrals area was available, which I know is no longer the case. So your advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Digger

I would really like to know match grades/prices this season also if anyone knows? I see other teams in the league have released it for their home games, but haven't seen it released for us yet

Riversider

what do you need to clarify ? You can only buy tickets for the home areas, your relatives will have to buy tickets through Leeds United, and unless they've been going home and away for the last ten years they have got absolutely no chance of getting a ticket,
And before you ask, no it isn't ok for them to sit in a home area.