watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Stand survey

Started by Riversider, July 18, 2019, 12:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

If those suggested figures are even remotely close, then there is going to be a hell of a backlash in 2 years time,
I think the cheapest season ticket suggestion was given as £1400 (though they are only suggestions)
And the concourses are going to be divided by wealth , there will be a general concourse and a premium concourse, don't like the thought of that at all,
This survey does hilight one thing though, this club does need to be in The Premier League in two years time to fulfil its ambitions,  otherwise they are currently building one hell of a white elephant,
Will be interested to hear the view of others once they've completed it.

elgreenio

Wouldn't know anything about it, even the "corrected" survey gave me a 404 error.

Those figures are ridiculous though.

I wouldn't necessarily mind a "premium" concourse though in all honesty, would help divide the traffic flow at half times.
touch my camera through the fence

Dr Quinzel

I opted out from the club, as I didn't want them holding any more of my personal data than needed - I have a distrust following on from the CK/TK fans/social media list that we know, but they deny, exists.

As such, I've not been sent the survey - could anyone please supply the link to the survey? Thank you

Speranza

Cheapest non premium ticket in the riverside stand was £840 for premier league prices

The Rational Fan

Where is the £1400 price suggested?

Riversider

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 18, 2019, 09:52:16 AM
Where is the £1400 price suggested?

It was one of the seat options that I had to click on along with others at £2200 !

Ronnief

As a season ticket holder who has used the corporate lounge only once in 50 years I found the survey largely irrelevant to me. I am no way able as a pensioner to afford most of the suggested combined ticket and catering options. It all looks as if the Riverside stand will be mostly for corporate customers and us regulars will be left with the cheaper seats. I would like  a supporters club lounge like we had in the Hammersmith end many moons ago.

ALG01

sorry for the ignorance, what survey is this

Wingnut

Quote from: ALG01 on July 18, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

Club sent it out to all season tickets holders and members who opted to receive mail alerts. Mail was sent out yesterday morning.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ALG01

Quote from: Wingnut on July 18, 2019, 02:04:46 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on July 18, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

Club sent it out to all season tickets holders and members who opted to receive mail alerts. Mail was sent out yesterday morning.
thank you. i will have to check my inbox

I Ronic

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on July 18, 2019, 08:42:51 AM
I opted out from the club, as I didn't want them holding any more of my personal data than needed - I have a distrust following on from the CK/TK fans/social media list that we know, but they deny, exists.

As such, I've not been sent the survey - could anyone please supply the link to the survey? Thank you

What's Chaka Khan's role at the club then? Is she part of Tony Khans stats team?

Roberty

What "social media" - it is consensual spying - you give approval for the companies to sell your data to anyone who thinks they can make money from you by accepting their T&C's - nothing is private from them because they have the keys to the backdoor
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

The Enclosurite

Simple, everybody just select the cheapest season ticket on each option.
¡COYW!

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: Roberty on July 18, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

What "social media" - it is consensual spying - you give approval for the companies to sell your data to anyone who thinks they can make money from you by accepting their T&C's - nothing is private from them because they have the keys to the backdoor

It goes beyond that - there's a weird level of surveying, put it that way.

Anyway - I didn't mean to make anything of that, more explaining why I didn't have it in order that someone could help with a link.

fulhamfan

i get an error 404 message when i click on the link to the survey

ALG01

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on July 19, 2019, 10:23:45 AM
Quote from: Roberty on July 18, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

It goes beyond that - there's a weird level of surveying, put it that way.

Anyway - I didn't mean to make anything of that, more explaining why I didn't have it in order that someone could help with a link.

I personally think these surveys (not Fulham buut in general) are constructed in such a way that the person/org issuing them get they answer they want. So for instance which of these two unpalatable options is your favourite with no chance for comment or offering of an alternative. So for me it never said, do you want to remain in your current seat? in which case the survey is rendered irrelevant? But with our answers they will now say we consulted (that is the key nonsense the pretense of consultation) and the respondents preferred this to that.

The survey like so many is a PR excersise and not really about asking for our iopinion, the business world is full of this ridiculous nonsense. They will charge what they want anyway. I loved the way it started by saying they are committed to being a Premiership club, if that were true they would treat it in a rather more profesional manner.