watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well, that’s me then

Started by Peabody, July 18, 2019, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Haven't seen the survey but if the prices quoted are true, then after 75 years of being a Fulham supporter, are over. Firstly, I couldn't afford them sort of prices, secondl, it wouldn't be fair on my wife to spend such a large amount of our pension on something of this nature.

I they do go ahead with this, it proves a couple of things, they do not consider us as Supporters but as cash cows, to be bled until we are dry and they only want to attract the hooray Henry brigade, who insist on calling the game soccer, who will quietly sup their wine and clap rather than shout. So, sadly, if this goes ahead, it's goodbye sadly, from me

love4ffc

Can anyone who has seen the survey please put forth the numbers mentioned for tickets? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Art Vandelay

I've got the survey email but when I click the link I get an error message. Wish I could forward the details but what I've heard it sounds pricey.

MJG

There are lots of options and versions of prices shown in the survey. It's trying gauge how much fans would pay for seats and hospitality options. On some choices you can no to all of them. It varied for the Riverside from as low as £800 upto 4k plus for the ultimate options. But it was all premium /hospitality based. Different options of catering and bars etc. I'd not read too much into it apart from the stand was always going to be aimed at that market, just as in some ways the riverside did... With less options.
Just the views of a long term fan

Roberty

The options with prices are for hospitality packages - in the PL and for the whole season - they are looking at options to see what to make available. At the moment there is nothing cast in stone and they will not need to decide until the fit out deadline but by then the club will need to have decided what they want to offer

I don't remember anything concerning the price of a seat in the stand and as with the old riverside - the prime locations will be for the Directors and hospitality
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

west kowloon white

Roberty  has summed it up perfectly- just testing the water for hospitality nothing to do with those who want a minimum cost ticket.Dont get all steamed up over a non issue.

Burt

I'll do it and do some cut n pasting so people can see what's what (I'm a technical luddite so can't work out how to grab screenshots etc).

Burt

COVERING E-MAIL:

As we redevelop the Riverside Stand at Craven Cottage, we are conducting a survey of our Season Ticket Holders regarding the potential future offerings that may become available.

The redevelopment, commissioned by our Chairman Shahid Khan, has incorporated a modern design that is sympathetic with the river and local area and delivers a wide range of benefits to the community, neighbourhood, the Club and our supporters - both now and for future generations.

In addition to increasing the seating capacity at Craven Cottage, the stand will incorporate bars, restaurants and other amenities that will transform the riverside walkway into a world-class leisure destination, both on matchdays and non-matchdays.

We are therefore interested in your opinion on the potential new offerings. Please keep in mind that the proposals you will see in the survey are for research purposes only, and your feedback will help the Club shape any final proposals.

The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and we thank you in advance for your support.

To participate in the survey, please click on the link below.

Fulham Football Club

Burt

WELCOME PAGE:

Thank you very much for agreeing to complete this online survey. As you may know, Fulham Football Club's work to redevelop the Riverside Stand at Craven Cottage is now underway.

Part of the redevelopment may be the introduction of new Season Ticket offerings. In order to make sure we provide the right type of choices, we are interested in your opinion.

During the survey, we will first ask you about your matchday attendance experience before introducing you to the potential new ticket offerings. Also, in order to understand how you value these, we will ask you to respond to a wide range of potential pricing that may not be representative of what is ultimately offered in the future.

We will then ask you about your matchday habits, as well as whether you will be interested in attending the redeveloped riverfront on non-matchdays.

This survey will take no longer than 15 minutes. Please be as honest as possible as the results of this study will help shape the future of the stand and riverfront area.

The survey has been created by Fulham FC in conjunction with International Stadia Group Limited. Fulham FC is the data controller and International Stadia Group Limited is the data processor. Fulham FC is committed to maintaining the privacy of the information you provide to us. Any data gathered for the purposes of this survey will be processed in accordance with our privacy policy and will be anonymised. You can read about how we use your information in our privacy policy, here. You may also tell us that you object to how we process personal data about you. You can do that by emailing us at [email protected]

Please click on the arrow below to commence the survey.

Burt

Have you purchased more than one Season Ticket for other members of your household for the upcoming season 2019/2020?

Yes
No

(I answered yes, as I got tickets for me and Burt Jr)

Burt

How many Season Tickets in (addition to yours) do you buy for members of your household?

Adult
65+
18-21
Under 18

Burt

Did you purchase a season ticket last season 2018/2019?

Yes
No

Burt

How many home matches do you attend on average over the course of a season?

1-5
6-10
11-15
16+

Burt

You will now receive a brief preview of the Riverside Stand redevelopment and some potential Seasonal Ticket offerings that will be available once the new stand is complete.

Couldn't cut n paste this bit so main points:
- 5,000 seats
- A number of food and beverage kiosks on the ground floor concourse
- Riverside walk
- "Premium" season tickets with access to a lounge, superior food and drink options, shorter queues, etc.
- Four floors of hospitality covering private dining, social and casual bars

Burt

HOSPITALITY CONCEPTS

The blurb outlines five concepts that may be available, which as this is research may not represent the final offer.

Fine Dining - on a scale of 0 (no ta) to 10 (amazing) you are asked to rate the following options:
- 3 course fixed menu
- a la carte menu
- Chef's tasting menu

Brasserie Dining - same 0-10 scale:
- Premium buffet stations
- 3 course fixed menu
- a la carte menu

Upscale Lounge/Cocktail bar - same 0-10 scale:
- Passed canapes
- Bar menu
- Premium buffet stations

Bars - same 0-10 scale:
- Gastropub
- Sports bar
- Experiential bar with live entertainment

Food hall - same 0-10 scale:
- Street food
- Burgers/hot dogs/wings
- Healthy food kiosks
- Pizza
- Grab n go sandwiches and salads

bobbo

I completed it as best I could , the offers and figures were way above what I've been paying.
There is a massive emphasis on corporate seating. Which I don't want anyway.
I had the most expensive seat in the whole of the ground in the o ld stand, that is unless you wanted to go corporate. I paid £750 as an OAP very close to the halfway line . The nearest offering the survey was level with the penalty area at £1100. There was a very big emphasis on what amenities you would want and no option to say you want none. And I don't , although I understand many do.I never buy food or drink , I don't want it just want to watch my beloved team.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Burt

It then goes in to 8 potential hospitality concepts, with pricing options based on us hosting Premier League football:

Options with differing price points (depending on where in the stand you choose to sit) covered the following:
1. Brasserie dining (from £3,040 to £4,600)
2. Gastopub/sports bar / experiential bar (£1,940 to £3,320)
3. Fine dining (from £2,940 to an eye-watering £7k!!).
4. Food court (£1,480 to £2,260)
5. Upscale lounge / cocktail bar (£1,980 to £5,300)

It then asks if you are interested in any of the potential offerings (Yes, No).

Burt

I hit no, and you then have to select why e.g.
- Expensive
- Not adequate for my company's needs (was this survey meant for corporate hospitality peeps?)
- Ground too far away
- We don't entertain clients
- We use corporate hospitality for other sporting events

I hit no, and it then asks whether you would be interested in looking at hospitality on a match-by-match basis

bog

Quote from: Peabody on July 18, 2019, 06:58:33 PM
Haven't seen the survey but if the prices quoted are true, then after 75 years of being a Fulham supporter, are over. Firstly, I couldn't afford them sort of prices, secondl, it wouldn't be fair on my wife to spend such a large amount of our pension on something of this nature.

I they do go ahead with this, it proves a couple of things, they do not consider us as Supporters but as cash cows, to be bled until we are dry and they only want to attract the hooray Henry brigade, who insist on calling the game soccer, who will quietly sup their wine and clap rather than shout. So, sadly, if this goes ahead, it's goodbye sadly, from me

Hello Peabody, I don't wish to appear thick but where do I see this survey?  :022:

Burt

SEASON TICKETS

8 scenarios. Pricing options again based on us being in the Prem.

Price points as follows (you had to choose one from 3 options in 8 different scenarios)
- Putney End - upper centre. £500
- Hammersmith End - upper corner. £540
- Johnny Haynes - lower corner. £350 or £420
- Hammersmith End - lower corner. £420 or £540
- Riverside - "premium". £1,250 or £1,660
- Riverside - upper middle. £1,100
- Putney End - lower corner. £420
- Hammersmith End - upper middle. £500 or £650
- Johnny Haynes - lower middle. £710
- Hammersmith End - lower middle. £500
- Riverside - upper corner. £1,010
- Putney End - upper corner. £540