watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well, that’s me then

Started by Peabody, July 18, 2019, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Whole bunch of other questions around whether you eat in or out of the ground, and why, and how likely you are to use:
- Fast food concession
- Sports bar
- Premium bar
- Traditional pub
- Gastro pub
- Casual restaurant
- Formal restaurant
- Sandwich shop
- Cafe
- Juice bar

Burt

Then asked to rank different brands of eateries and cafes e.g. Byron, Pret, Eat, etc.

Burt

Then asked how you travel to the Cottage, and how often, how long it takes, how far in advance to you arrive, and how long you stay after (including I leave before the end!!).

Burt

What improvements would you like to see?
- Food area
- Drink area
- Interactive games zone
- Kids zone
- Live music
- Better toilets
- More TV screens
- WiFI
- App based activities
- Virtual reality installations
- e-gaming suite

Burt

Outside of matchdays, what other things can we have along the river?
- Co-working space
- Private members club
- Comedy club
- Concert venue
- Movie or theatre venue
- Gym/spa/pool
- Yoga/pilates
- Soft play
- Childcare facility
- Restaurant
- Pub
- Cafe
- Farmers market
- Street food market
- Sports bar
- Concept bar (e.g. darts, pool)
- Events space
- Meeting rooms
- None of the above!!!

Burt

Then it asked for some personal data (gender, age, whether income is steady or not, occupation).

Burt

Peabody

Burt

It wasn't the easiest survey. I need to lie down :)

Burt

Quote from: bog on July 18, 2019, 08:53:53 PM
Quote from: Peabody on July 18, 2019, 06:58:33 PM
Haven't seen the survey but if the prices quoted are true, then after 75 years of being a Fulham supporter, are over. Firstly, I couldn't afford them sort of prices, secondl, it wouldn't be fair on my wife to spend such a large amount of our pension on something of this nature.

I they do go ahead with this, it proves a couple of things, they do not consider us as Supporters but as cash cows, to be bled until we are dry and they only want to attract the hooray Henry brigade, who insist on calling the game soccer, who will quietly sup their wine and clap rather than shout. So, sadly, if this goes ahead, it's goodbye sadly, from me

Hello Peabody, I don't wish to appear thick but where do I see this survey?  :022:

Hi bog, I think it was sent to all season-ticket holders?

Burt

Quote from: Burt on July 18, 2019, 09:16:43 PM
Haven't seen the survey but if the prices quoted are true, then after 75 years of being a Fulham supporter, are over. Firstly, I couldn't afford them sort of prices, secondl, it wouldn't be fair on my wife to spend such a large amount of our pension on something of this nature.

I they do go ahead with this, it proves a couple of things, they do not consider us as Supporters but as cash cows, to be bled until we are dry and they only want to attract the hooray Henry brigade, who insist on calling the game soccer, who will quietly sup their wine and clap rather than shout. So, sadly, if this goes ahead, it's goodbye sadly, from me

Hello Peabody, I don't wish to appear thick but where do I see this survey?  :022:

Hi bog, I think it was e-mailed to all season-ticket holders?

Robbie

So let's hope we don't get back to the PL then!

In any case these marketing people don't understand that we are at Peak Football. Just like what is going on with gig tickets.

Fernhurst

The Old Sods Army will sadly be barred from the swank new facilities as we will make the place look untidy!
Know how you feel, but you may still be able to smuggle your cheese sandwiches into the Hammy End on an occasional basis Mr P.
When I win the Lottery, The Old Sods Army WILL go to the ball.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Statto

bobbo

You done a great job there Burt I only glossed around the edges, well done.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Riversider

Quote from: Burt on July 18, 2019, 08:57:09 PM
SEASON TICKETS

8 scenarios. Pricing options again based on us being in the Prem.

Price points as follows (you had to choose one from 3 options in 8 different scenarios)
- Putney End - upper centre. £500
- Hammersmith End - upper corner. £540
- Johnny Haynes - lower corner. £350 or £420
- Hammersmith End - lower corner. £420 or £540
- Riverside - "premium". £1,250 or £1,660
- Riverside - upper middle. £1,100
- Putney End - lower corner. £420
- Hammersmith End - upper middle. £500 or £650
- Johnny Haynes - lower middle. £710
- Hammersmith End - lower middle. £500
- Riverside - upper corner. £1,010
- Putney End - upper corner. £540
- Riverside - lower corner. £840
- Johnny Haynes - upper corner. £540

At those prices The Riverside is literally going to be half empty

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Riversider on July 18, 2019, 11:26:44 PM
Quote from: Burt on July 18, 2019, 08:57:09 PM
SEASON TICKETS

8 scenarios. Pricing options again based on us being in the Prem.

Price points as follows (you had to choose one from 3 options in 8 different scenarios)
- Putney End - upper centre. £500
- Hammersmith End - upper corner. £540
- Johnny Haynes - lower corner. £350 or £420
- Hammersmith End - lower corner. £420 or £540
- Riverside - "premium". £1,250 or £1,660
- Riverside - upper middle. £1,100
- Putney End - lower corner. £420
- Hammersmith End - upper middle. £500 or £650
- Johnny Haynes - lower middle. £710
- Hammersmith End - lower middle. £500
- Riverside - upper corner. £1,010
- Putney End - upper corner. £540
- Riverside - lower corner. £840
- Johnny Haynes - upper corner. £540

At those prices The Riverside is literally going to be half empty

Is there a pitch in there somewhere  ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Guess the riverside is going to really on the rich and the tourist. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Westlondonffc

We're becoming less of a football club and more of a meeting point/attraction for the very well off, matchday and non-matchday

Twig

FFC website and if you have given them permission to send you information they will have sent it to your email address, therefore I guess you haven't given the necessary permissions.

As others have said this is a non issue. The club are testing demand for luxury and premium ticket bundles I. The new Riverside stand. There is absolutely no suggestion that prices in other stands will be affected.