watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham friendly

Started by aaronmcguigan, July 23, 2019, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

I take it we are sporting that anniversary kit at the weekend ? The club said it would be worn in a friendly and I'm presuming it hasn't been worn so far?

Asotosyios

Sorry to hijack your thread, but has anyone received their tickets for the West Ham game? I booked mine 10 days ago, bot nothing received yet.

Fernhurst

Sod it, I'm sitting in The Riverside.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 23, 2019, 11:06:17 PM
Sod it, I'm sitting in The Riverside.

Fernhurst, I wonder if they have taken them flags of all the Division 1 clubs down yet, the half time score board or moved them Bovril signs?  :022:

092.gif

Fernhurst

Those were the days Captain, when the half time whistle went and a gaggle of boys raced across the Riverside terracing like a strange computer game determined to secure their favourite spot in the Hammy.
We've seen some changes eh Captain.??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Dr Quinzel

Yup! For celebration of that famous 140 anniversary  :005:

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 24, 2019, 12:42:24 PM
Those were the days Captain, when the half time whistle went and a gaggle of boys raced across the Riverside terracing like a strange computer game determined to secure their favourite spot in the Hammy.

Yes we have Fernhurst. One of my fondest was v Sheffield Wednesday when the flood lights were first turned on and we won 4-1 and Mo scored a hat trick. I can easily become emotional when recalling some of those long gone times. I know it was only a friendly last night but I still get a real buzz to know that a Fulham side are playing somewhere.  049:gif

As an aside my top character in all soaps is Private Godfrey because of what he stood for.  :54:

092.gif

Bill2

Quote from: Asotosyios on July 23, 2019, 10:46:57 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread, but has anyone received their tickets for the West Ham game? I booked mine 10 days ago, bot nothing received yet.
Booked mine yesterday and arrived today.

ealex40

Quote from: bog on July 24, 2019, 05:18:27 PM

Yes we have Fernhurst. One of my fondest was v Sheffield Wednesday when the flood lights were first turned on and we won 4-1 and Mo scored a hat trick. I can easily become emotional when recalling some of those long gone times. I know it was only a friendly last night but I still get a real buzz to know that a Fulham side are playing somewhere.  049:gif

As an aside my top character in all soaps is Private Godfrey because of what he stood for.  :54:

092.gif

Captain Mainwaring's: "Don't tell him, Pike," in response to a German prisoner asking for his colleague's name.

bog

Quote from: ealex40 on July 24, 2019, 05:29:49 PM
Quote from: bog on July 24, 2019, 05:18:27 PM

092.gif

Captain Mainwaring's: "Don't tell him, Pike," in response to a German prisoner asking for his colleague's name.
A totally and utterly classic line.  :54: