watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leading Goal Scorer

Started by SP, July 30, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Who do we fancy topping the scoring for FFC & how many?  I thought Ivan Cavaleiro looked really dangerous on Saturday, surely he should reach double figures at least?

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Steeeeeeeeeed

Mitro WILL get over 20 Goals. Possibly over 25, and if he lays off the Mars bars and avoids injury, over 30.

All the personal and football factors are there for him to have a a Very, Very good year.

Skatzoffc

I think a spread of goals between Mitro, Cab and Knock.
About 12-16 each with Mitro top.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Milo

Good q! Agree with others it'll be a spread. Johansen will bag 8 or so for instance.

Cav though will grab the most for me. That early chance versus West Ham was such good close control and strength. Think Mitro will start slow and Kamara will take his place starting a few games before Xmas.

Jim©

This front 3 (4 inc Sess?) remind me, not in playing similarities, of the front 3 of Saha, Boa and Bazza. You try and mark Mitro out the game (difficult in itself) and you're opening the door for one of the others. I'd guesstimate at around 60 goals between those front 3 if they all stay fit, with Mitro topping the charts. Once he starts scoring he'll be unstoppable.

Twig

Mitro, Sess and Knock for me. Probably in that order. (Unless Sess leaves).

Moltobueno