watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

League Stats under Khan's Ownership

Started by absenteeism, August 03, 2019, 06:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

absenteeism

This is for league games only and does not include play off games.

Today marked the 110th league defeat out of 261 league games of the Khan era. We have lost 42% of all league games under the Khans.

We have conceded 432 goals in 261 league games, an average of 1.6 goals conceded per game.

I think Tony's heart is in the right place however he should not be the director of football. He could provide a framework for transfers but we need actual football in charge.

He shouldn't be dictating this dismal 4-3-3 formation either when it is totally unsuitable for our squad.

Big days in the transfer window ahead.

COYW

Woolly Mammoth

Tony Khans Heart is not in the right place, otherwise he would either spend more time at Fulham, or he would fall on his sword and resign and let a real football person take over. But I also hold his father responsible.
It's only the first game, But There were worrying signs today, we have been here before. Same old same old. It is naive to think this team is top six, and naive to think that other teams are not as good as us, a few fans on here naively seem to think. No goals no clean sheet again, against a team that were two Divisions below us less than three months ago. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Statto

Quote from: absenteeism on August 03, 2019, 06:20:36 PM

Unfortunately the big days have passed us by. The result today was set in stone about a month ago.

Parker said in the pre-match video that Cavaleiro and Knockaert were behind the rest of the squad because they were signed so "late". He effectively confirmed what most on this board knew long ago, that the real "transfer deadline" for players to be ready for the start of the season is around early to mid-July.

I'm now 100% convinced that TK and AM attach absolutely no time sensitivity to transfers and would rather sign a player in August for £1,000,000 than in June for £1,000,001, just to save £1.

Once again the season has started and our universally acknowledged #1 priority, a RCB, hasn't been addressed. Once again, we've compounded our problems by offloading players, Seri and Anguissa, before bringing in their replacements. Etc etc...

Ranting aside, it genuinely astounds me such huge but simple mistakes can be repeated season after season.

absenteeism

Quote from: Statto on August 03, 2019, 06:44:40 PM

Unfortunately the big days have passed us by. The result today was set in stone about a month ago.

Parker said in the pre-match video that Cavaleiro and Knockaert were behind the rest of the squad because they were signed so "late". He effectively confirmed what most on this board knew long ago, that the real "transfer deadline" for players to be ready for the start of the season is around early to mid-July.

I'm now 100% convinced that TK and AM attach absolutely no time sensitivity to transfers and would rather sign a player in August for £1,000,000 than in June for £1,000,001, just to save £1.

Once again the season has started and our universally acknowledged #1 priority, a RCB, hasn't been addressed. Once again, we've compounded our problems by offloading players, Seri and Anguissa, before bringing in their replacements. Etc etc...

Ranting aside, it genuinely astounds me such huge but simple mistakes can be repeated season after season.
I think you have hit the nail on the head.

TK confirmed as much in the Fulhamish podcast where he said he would rather wait for the price to come down in deadline day.

Why do we follow this strategy yet the likes of Brentford and Bristol City get their targets in through the door?

Fulham76

Today marked the 110th league defeat out of 261 league games of the Khan era. We have lost 42% of all league games under the Khans.

We have conceded 432 goals in 261 league games, an average of 1.6 goals conceded per game.

I think Tony's heart is in the right place however he should not be the director of football. He could provide a framework for transfers but we need actual football in charge.

He shouldn't be dictating this dismal 4-3-3 formation either when it is totally unsuitable for our squad.

COYW

I think his heart probably is in the right place but he's not a football man, he knows absolutely nothing about football. In reality he's an entitled billionaires son who gets everything he wants, and that just happens to be our football club on this occasion.

He wants to choose the team & take credit when things go right. He won't admit he needs help. Worryingly, I genuinely believe he thinks he's doing a great job & doesn't need any assistance.

We have some good players in our squad & may still have a great season. It's just a shame the poor players  haven't been improved, or even registered with TK that they're poor players. Would have made his job a whole lot easier if he accepted some help from people that know the game.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

COYW

I think we need a bit more than a football in charge....
Everything is difficult before it's easy!