more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Easier to trust the FoF’s

Started by Fernhurst, August 03, 2019, 11:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Than my memory.

Last time I felt like this on opening day of the season was an away game against Wigan I believe when I was super confident we would start our season with a bang - and to my horror we lost. Better not happen today.

I believe Wigan had come up (?) and Bullard played for them.

What year, what score and how did we finally get on that season?

Thank you in advance
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ffc73

I think that was against Hull. Their first game in PL. Lost 1-2.

The one & only time I have ever felt super confident was after the Crewe home game at the start of the Tigana championship season. We looked awesome & we were

FFCFOREVER

Think that Wigan game was around the 2007 ,2008 time.I thought we drew 1 -1.Pascal Chimbonda scores a last gasp equaliser.I may be wrong though.

filham

We need a Mitrovic goal in the first five minutes to sweep away any doubt we may be harbouring.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFCFOREVER

O yes I remember now.I was on holiday at an awful caravan site in Leysdown.That loss compounded my misery even more.

ron

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 03, 2019, 02:52:45 PM
O yes I remember now.I was on holiday at an awful caravan site in Leysdown.That loss compounded my misery even more.

I think the terms "caravan site" & "awful" go hand in hand anywhere...but I do remember that disappointing result very well

Andy S

ron

Quote from: Andy S on August 03, 2019, 10:35:56 PM
Ron you are a snob

Hmm, I was told by my butler that you can't even get a Pimm's at these places.. I'm only quoting him...

MikeW

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."