more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Christie’s sister hit during game and racially abused

Started by Milo, August 03, 2019, 09:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

Quote from: Peabody on August 04, 2019, 11:18:38 AM
For those who are questioning whether this happened, there is a person on Facebook who witnessed the incident, he also says that people were helping Cyrus's sister and that stewards were handing out pictures of the perpetrator.

Can you please provide a link to this?

Milo

Quote from: pj180e on August 04, 2019, 10:41:43 AM
Surely my post condemning the culprits hasn't been removed? If so, why?

Hi guys did you post on the original thread? Had to start a new one as it got out of hand so quick. Feel free to repost on this one, was nothing to do with you!

Statto

Quote from: ffcthereligion on August 04, 2019, 11:43:10 AM
For those who are questioning whether this happened, there is a person on Facebook who witnessed the incident, he also says that people were helping Cyrus's sister and that stewards were handing out pictures of the perpetrator.

It is in the comments section replying to one of several posts on the Fulham Football Club (unofficial) group. For the record, the person saw the aftermath, which he describes in the same words used by Peabody, but not the incident itself. The page is certainly worth a read because there's some more thoughtful analysis than you'll get on here.

gezkc

Quote from: Statto on August 04, 2019, 12:36:49 PM
Quote from: ffcthereligion on August 04, 2019, 11:43:10 AM

It is in the comments section replying to one of several posts on the Fulham Football Club (unofficial) group. For the record, the person saw the aftermath, which he describes in the same words used by Peabody, but not the incident itself. The page is certainly worth a read because there's some more thoughtful analysis than you'll get on here.

"More thoughtful analysis"? Are you suggesting this incident might not have happened, Statto?

Cyrus Christie himself said that his sister was hit and racially abused, so I'm not sure that really needs to be analysed. Apologies if I'm misinterpreting your point, but I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Westlondonffc

I saw the tail end of this. The woman and a few others were complaining something had been said, nothing about an assault. I have to say I think there would have been a bigger commotion if she had been assaulted. Not saying it didn't happen. Just let's wait and see what actually happened first

hovewhite

Quote from: Westlondonffc on August 04, 2019, 02:22:59 PM
I saw the tail end of this. The woman and a few others were complaining something had been said, nothing about an assault. I have to say I think there would have been a bigger commotion if she had been assaulted. Not saying it didn't happen. Just let's wait and see what actually happened first
racially abusing someone's ok then is it!

Westlondonffc

Quote from: hovewhite on August 04, 2019, 02:30:42 PM
How did you come to the conclusion that I said it is?

Logicalman

Quote from: Westlondonffc on August 04, 2019, 02:33:29 PM
How did you come to the conclusion that I said it is?

OK, enough of the bickering and accusations between members on here.

In no way did Westlondonffc intimate AT ALL that racial abuse was OK in his response, so please lay off the accusations, and I quote "The woman and a few others were complaining something had been said, nothing about an assault".

Cool things down or the thread gets locked. Period.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

FFC1987

What kind of response is that? In absolutely no way did WestLondon say or even suggest, or could be interpreted as saying that racially abusing someone is ok. That's a ridiculous statement.

Riversider

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 04, 2019, 05:20:03 PM

What kind of response is that? In absolutely no way did WestLondon say or even suggest, or could be interpreted as saying that racially abusing someone is ok. That's a ridiculous statement.

Agreed, give it a rest hovewhite,  maybe an apology is in order.

Bill2

According to paper today the Fulham fans were asking the stewards to eject a fellow Fulham fan because he was so abusive, it would appear they were slow to react.
Glad to see that we all have standards, totally disgusting what happened and puts us all in  bad light. Hope they find him/them and carry out their threat of a lifetime ban.