watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Rooney

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, August 06, 2019, 03:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Signed as a player-coach at Derby. Interesting and random signing. Will score goals, that's for sure.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Vinnieffc

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on August 06, 2019, 03:04:10 PM
Signed as a player-coach at Derby. Interesting and random signing. Will score goals, that's for sure.
I reckon that's a brilliant signing. Certainly gives them impetus as auto promotion candidates.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

cottage expat

We had better sign a couple of decent defenders quick !

aaronmcguigan

32Red are paying for the Rooney deal in terms of increased sponsorship, which will also lead to increased shirt sales. It's an absolute wonder deal , clear from FFP, and brings experience to a developing team.
Rooney takes squad number 32 as part of the 32Red sponsorship

bobby01

Another one walks out on his contract because it suits him. Somewhere someone has to have the b#### to stand firm on this so called player power.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Mince n Tatties

Doesn't join till January.
We'll be 15 points ahead of them by then.😊

Nero

Another old.slow has been. Be sent off every week in the championship when hes kick and elbowed every week

Nero

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 06, 2019, 05:16:15 PM
32Red are paying for the Rooney deal in terms of increased sponsorship, which will also lead to increased shirt sales. It's an absolute wonder deal , clear from FFP, and brings experience to a developing team.

Well I look forward to the flex n gate being announced as official bumper supplier to fulham along with the signing of John Harkes

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Thought there are rules about 3rd party ownership of players. Didn't Wet Spam have an issue when they signed Tevez and Mascherano?
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Fulham1959

Massive overkill on reporting this, on the BBC at least.

ALG01

rooney is an interesting signing. i do not know whether it is a good signing, time will tell, but it is certainly interesting.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Nero on August 07, 2019, 07:31:39 AM

Well I look forward to the flex n gate being announced as official bumper supplier to fulham along with the signing of John Harkes

That is how Man City and PSG get rob for it is it not. Massive inflated sponsorship deals from the same companies their owners already own 

Andy S

Sorry but Rooney is old and past it and looking for one last pat day. He couldn't get on Strictly so he has joined Derby. I am not impressed

Nero

The real question is will it be known as Wayne Rooney Derby County even though he's joining as player coach

Camel Club

Quote from: Nero on August 07, 2019, 10:14:22 AM
The real question is will it be known as Wayne Rooney Derby County even though he's joining as player coach

Oh yeah. Frank Lampard's Derby will become Wayne Rooney's Derby and even if they're mid table they'll be the Championship headline act every week. At least that is until he's caught with a local prostitute so we can read the the '32 Red Light District' headlines in The S*n.