more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huddersfield roll call

Started by Dawns scones, August 15, 2019, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawns scones

How many are going?
I'm wondering because the game is live TV and a Friday night in deepest Yorkshire.
Can't blame fans for swerving this one, I guess, but we might be down on numbers for Barnsley

hovewhite

TV for me , watching games Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Milo

Was such a good game when we won 2-0 and they missed 2 penalties.

I just don't like the cattle market feel to their away end bit outside..

RaySmith

It's quite handy for me, so I'm going, as i usually do to this fixture.

Last year was terrible though - another evening game, which even makes it a bit of a rush for me to  get my last train, let alone fans coming from London, and there weren't that many Fulham fans able to make it. And it was an awful game, with Fulham never getting into gear, while Huddersfield set about us, though their goal was quite fluky, while their fans made a heck of a noise all game, right next to us, banging a big drum.

I am looking forward to seeing our new signings and hoping we will show our class, and  have  begun melding as a team, but I also have dark feelings that this a potential banana skin for us. A game we're expected to get a result, and oop North in midweek!

But I hope the performance and result will be like the  two seasons preceding, rather than last season's performance, which  was maybe sadly the final nail in Slavisa's coffin..

Robbie