more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham U18 vs Tottenham Hotspur U18

Started by GRTourist, August 11, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRTourist

Hi all,

Fulham got their season off to a fine start at U18 level against last season's runners up - beating Tottenham 4-0 at Motspur Park on Saturday morning.

Fulham played five new scholars in the starting line up, and had an average age just under 17, all of which added up to make this a very impressive performance.

I've put together a match report with some photos here, hope it's of interest to some.

https://thegrassrootstourist.com/2019/08/11/fulham-u18/

Regards,

GRTourist

70sPimlico

Nice one. Cheers. Some exciting prospects

SG

Dodgin

Saw Fabio at pre season game against Bromley, looks really good prospect

ffc73

No doubt Levy will have already received a detailed report on each of our youngsters and is this very moment formulating a strategy to acquire some of them over the next few years

MikeW

Quote from: FFC73 on August 11, 2019, 09:01:57 PM
No doubt Levy will have already received a detailed report on each of our youngsters and is this very moment formulating a strategy to acquire some of them over the next few years

For peanuts ....
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Tabby

Quote from: MikeW on August 11, 2019, 09:08:58 PM

For peanuts ....

I wonder if people ever get tired of posting the same joke in every thread about youth teams.

ScalleysDad

Thanks for this. I shall be keeping an eye on young Stansfield.

AnOldBrownie

Is there a video of this match anywhere?   Seems odd that in this media age every U18 game isn't available on youtube or something.

Hopefully the U23s can get some of what the U18s are drinking.

For peanuts ....

I'm new here...but 25 million plus a player for an out of form injured Ryan Sessegnon isn't for peanuts.    Was it a trend of the previous ownership group to sell players for peanuts?

Jonnoj

Great stuff thank you.
Is Sylvester Jasper the most Fulham name ever?! 😁

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Jonnoj on August 12, 2019, 09:02:11 AM
Great stuff thank you.
Is Sylvester Jasper the most Fulham name ever?! 😁
Sorry, we've got that award tied up in our goalkeeping department. Corrin Brooks Meade and Luca Ashby Hammond😂

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 11, 2019, 10:02:49 PM
Is there a video of this match anywhere?   Seems odd that in this media age every U18 game isn't available on youtube or something.

Hopefully the U23s can get some of what the U18s are drinking.

For peanuts ....

I'm new here...but 25 million plus a player for an out of form injured Ryan Sessegnon isn't for peanuts.    Was it a trend of the previous ownership group to sell players for peanuts?

David Levy almost got Ryan Sessegnon for peanuts, but he didn't. He got a player that in a few year will be equally likely to be worth £5m or £50m, so £25m now plus adds on is not peanuts.

JimOG

A really excellent and informative piece GRT would look forward to more as and when - thanks

Whitesideup

Great result ...  and a great post. Thanks.

Bill2

Hope that some matches in the future will be on FFCtv so we can watch these stars of tomorrow.

simplyfulham

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 11, 2019, 10:02:49 PM

Form is temporary.

I'd be willing to wager that the next transfer Ryan makes would be around the £100m mark.. He's a player with massive potential and that's the way transfers seem to be heading. If that does happen, then yes £25m will be absolute peanuts.