more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best player on the pitch Knockaert

Started by The Swan, August 11, 2019, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I voted for Knockaert in the MOTH.

He was outstanding. He worked his socks off. Long may he continue.
The Swan

SP

Very noticeable how much his fitness has improved since the WHU friendly.  Frightening pace & an eye for goal.

Milo

I liked how the ball sticks to his left foot and how he looks to take on the defender. We haven't had a player who tries to take on his man since Aluko.

However.. was surprised to see his Kamara esque reaction to Cairney taking a free kick? Tried to take the ball and then looked really annoyed when Cairney missed?

KingofCheese

He looks like a man already fired with passion for the club..the reaction to his missed goal said it all..I think we have had a great window and have a great team!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

70sPimlico

not sure id go that far.

He has an attitude that is infectious and us fans love that. I actualy thought ream, then arter had more influential games.

I love players that demand the ball and want to make things happen. Sometimes these players dont do the work out of possesion but from what I have seen he aint one of them.

Not so sure about the tactics of sticking so wide all the time.

RaySmith

He seems like winning is very important to him, we surely want that from Fulham players.

Seems a  brilliant acquisition.

Bill2

He was very good, I was pleased when we signed him.
Have to say that all the new boys looked good leaving Scotty with a number of headaches over who to play although Knockhaert and Arter were both excellent.
But need to look at the whole team and difficult to find player who did not play well, Cannot remember Tom misplacing a single pass during the 90, need to check his pass completion rate.

Maccy91

Quote from: Milo on August 11, 2019, 10:37:57 PM
However.. was surprised to see his Kamara esque reaction to Cairney taking a free kick? Tried to take the ball and then looked really annoyed when Cairney missed?

I wouldnt read too much into that, he just comes across to me as ultra competitive and i think he was desperate for a debut home goal, his reaction to his miss in the second half proved as much

Tabby

A few guys wearing their heart on their sleeve is good if you want to win things. Knockaert and Mitro are examples of this. It is all about channeling that energy into performances.

Buffalo76

Quote from: KingofCheese on August 11, 2019, 10:49:05 PM
He looks like a man already fired with passion for the club..the reaction to his missed goal said it all..I think we have had a great window and have a great team!

0001.jpeg
That's it and that's all.

Buffalo76

My mate's a Brighton supporter and he told me the Fulham fans will love Knockaert, as he gives 100% every game.
That's it and that's all.

BestOfBrede

I like his enthusiasm when we scored on both goals - he was ecstatic
Shame Cav didn't show the same for our first, he just walked back and no celebration whatsoever it seemed?

Bill2

Quote from: Bill2 on August 12, 2019, 11:40:08 AM
Have to say that all the new boys looked good leaving Scotty with a number of headaches over who to play although Knockhaert and Arter were both excellent.
But need to look at the whole team and difficult to find player who did not play well, Cannot remember Tom misplacing a single pass during the 90, need to check his pass completion rate.
TC pass completion rate was 91%, was anyone in the league any better?

Twig

Quote from: Bill2 on August 13, 2019, 10:45:01 AM
Quote from: Bill2 on August 12, 2019, 11:40:08 AM
TC pass completion rate was 91%, was anyone in the league any better?

He as my MoM.  I thought he was very influential, so much went through him. The goal was obviously a bit special. He also put in some pretty solid challenges (something he has been criticised for failing to do in the past.  I did think others, including a Knock had good games but it was TC for me.

MJG

Its early but Tom still has some way to reach the 17/18 season stats.
He's made 100 passes in last two games and in the promotion year he was around 80 per game. Great goal, but for me still not as involved as he should be.
Just the views of a long term fan

TC's Sporran

2 games to gel is a lot to ask
5 or 6 games down the road and then we will be able to see who is doing well and fitting into the system and who isnt

The Rational Fan

Quote from: MJG on August 13, 2019, 12:49:03 PM
Its early but Tom still has some way to reach the 17/18 season stats.
He's made 100 passes in last two games and in the promotion year he was around 80 per game. Great goal, but for me still not as involved as he should be.

Cairney's improving 12 passes per game so far, he may still reach 80 passes per game

Game 1: 44 passes (actual)
Game 2: 56 passes (actually improved by 12)
Game 4: 65 passes (estimated improved by 9)
Game 8: 71 passes (estimated improved by 6)
Game 12: 75 passes (estimated improved by 4)
Game 16: 78 passes (estimated improved by 3)
Game 20: 80 passes (estimated improved by 2)