watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR....315,000£

Started by bobby01, August 14, 2019, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

That's all City get fined for flagrant breach of U18s transfer rules. This is on top of all the other appeals and investigations going on.

FIFA is the biggest joke ruling body of any sport.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

and very corrupt, but we knew that anyway.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Yet the Blue Poo got a 2 year ban. Bet they win their appeal based on the farcical fine on City.. For City it is a tiny amount to have to pay for signing these under age kids.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SG

The two offences were entirely different in their seriousness and City admitted their guilt whereas Dog Track FC did not. The lot down the road had offences where they did not register players who had been with the club for more than 2 years. Having said that the City fine should have been much higher in my view. City still have the UEFA FFP allegations hanging over them

toshes mate

Quote from: SG on August 14, 2019, 10:15:20 AM
The two offences were entirely different in their seriousness and City admitted their guilt whereas Dog Track FC did not. The lot down the road had offences where they did not register players who had been with the club for more than 2 years. Having said that the City fine should have been much higher in my view. City still have the UEFA FFP allegations hanging over them
I agree with this and would also stretch it to say that all breaches of regulation are individual cases to be dealt with as the authority and regulator see fit.  However, the punishments are intended to act as a deterrent, to set an example to others who may be considering breaking, or already breaking the rules but as yet not caught out.  The authorities must be fit for purpose and beyond reproach and/or criticism and, sadly for football in my opinion, they haven't been that way for a very, very long time.

Woolly Mammoth

Which reminds me, Who is Sepp Joseph Blatter playing for these days ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 14, 2019, 11:01:42 AM
Qatar United [emoji6]

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nero

Quote from: Vinnieffc on August 14, 2019, 04:51:06 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 14, 2019, 11:01:42 AM
Qatar United [emoji6]

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

In a 5 A side team with Platini

Huxley

Just seen Katara in Siracuse,  the omg super yacht of the Qatar ruler. No doubt Sepp and co spent some time on there. Puts the Kahn super yacht to shame.