watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Turmoil @ Huddersfield

Started by 70sPimlico, August 14, 2019, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

No wins for ages, toxic atmosphere, manager on the brink.

We know where this is going....

JoelH5

0-3 win for Fulham? I just hope he isn't sacked before Friday
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Rj Fulham

as long as we capitalize on it and don't become their springboard to a better season! I hope we have that killer instinct this season 049:gif

Maccy91

As soon as i read that clubs are in turmoil or havent won in so many months or anything like that i always stick a tenner on them beating us, its like printing money

Fernhurst

So looking forward to the game, and taking over at the top of the league.
It is never as easy as some of us would like it to be, but, think we will have enough about us to take all the points on Friday evening.

COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

fulham traveller

Can we once just not give teams a win

Porthogs FC

I looked at their first team on their website. They definitely have quality and depth, not sure why it's going all so wrong.

charlieFFC

I think they have only won 2 competitive games since beating us last season both vs Wolves.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gang

Always worry when a team can't win, remember Sunderland who hadn't won a home game all season until they played us.

Robbie

We tonked them in the CS but they read us like a cheap novel in the PL.
Could be a tough one.

Fernhurst

Hope TC is Up and firing as anyone watching our first home game will double up on Arter.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Lighthouse

I am afraid it is part of the rule book. Rule 41, clause 5, subsection 3. - Any club 'in crises', 'under pressure' or on a long losing streak and  are by luck or judgement playing Fulham. Have to reverse the result and form and exchange it with Fulham. Thus making it an all to brief respite from the pressure. Fulham on the other hand has no rules thereafter and are just as likely to lose to Lincoln as Liverpool. Or win against Mansfield as Manchester.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SP

Quote from: Maccy91 on August 14, 2019, 12:12:24 PM
As soon as i read that clubs are in turmoil or havent won in so many months or anything like that i always stick a tenner on them beating us, its like printing money

And perhaps add another tenner on a player who's never scored despite 500+ appearances?

Maccy91

Quote from: SP on August 14, 2019, 10:02:19 PM
Quote from: Maccy91 on August 14, 2019, 12:12:24 PM

And perhaps add another tenner on a player who's never scored despite 500+ appearances?

Good shout, thats next years holiday payed for

Jims Dentist

Regrettably, all too true, but lets hope for once the talent in the squad can prevail.
Although games like this are as much about character than ability.
You need to battle for the right to show any flair.