Started by SP, August 14, 2019, 10:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

And now they supply FFC with their official clobber:

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/14/charles-tyrwhitt

This season just keeps getting better!

049:gif

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Huxley

Fernhurst

Thank you, two Business White and two Oxford Blue 16.5 collar in slim muscle fit.

By the statue, Millwall game ok??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

NogoodBoyo

I bought a few of their shirts when I was still swanning around New York in tailor-made suits (albeit from Hong Kong), Church's shoes and Thomas Pink shirts.
I have to say, they were not up to the standard of Thomas Pink or Hilditch & Key.  Having said that, I dropped out of civilised society in 2002, so who knows what is good quality now.  Good luck with the sponsorship deal though. Nice to see such an association.
Nogood "association football is shirty, isit" Boyo

sunburywhite

Hawes and Curtis make some lovely shirts, vey long so you never show your builders bum

Currently 4 for £129 which is great value
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Some of you got too much money on here😉
To spend that on shirts....Matalan T-shirts do me
4 for a tenner.😊

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Statto

Shame a club with a posh dandy following like ours can't be a bit more discerning, but I suppose the way sponsorship works is we just go with the highest bidder.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Statto on August 15, 2019, 01:10:46 PM
Shame a club with a posh dandy following like ours can't be a bit more discerning, but I suppose the way sponsorship works is we just go with the highest bidder.

We should be lucky

Milwalls suit sponsor makes shell suits
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Slaphead in Qatar

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife