watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess the Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Burnley FC

Started by LBNo11, February 08, 2010, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

BarneyTravers

Scrumpy...our lot have reconvened down the 'Jolly' lately...be great to see you and the girls down there.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

The Swan

The Swan

BarneyTravers

23005....just the 7 out then...wish I was as good on the fixed odds.

coyw

LBNo11

...congratulations BT, one of the closest to date I think. You can collect the prize from Peabody, just be careful when you shake his hand as you may end up on your back, he is quite sprightly for his years! The stewards manual is written on the back of a postage stamp, so be careful you don't lose it..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BarneyTravers

I am going to try to keep my feet firmly on the ground after winning the much coveted guess the gate award..remember my roots blah blah blah!

By the way introduced Hamburg FOF and a couple of his countrymen to the Jolly Gardeners yesterday evening...very enjoyable it was too.
They are back over for the Manchester City game on March 20th as are a couple of Bulgarian Fulham fans who we met out in Sofia and who we are putting up for a couple of days...be good to introduce them to you if you are around for that game.

coyw

LBNo11

...that would be excellent! I hope they were subtlely directed to the FOF 'fold' too.. :)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC