Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

are going to be tough......
Would you settle for 4points now??
049:gif  :clap_hands:  :yay:

Fulham76

I would definitely take 4 points now.

Tempest

Depends, expecting top 2? Must be 6 points, play off place, 4 will do. Personally these are the games that we should win and help get as a team, we rely on individual brilliance at the moment so games against teams like this should suit us.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

RoyTund

Probably but feel we starting to get it together. 6 on the cards.

SP

Millwall had a player sent off today which might help. Matt Smith returning so we know what to expect.

davew

Nothing less than 6 points will do!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Sgt Fulham

Every game is tough. 6 hard-fought points.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SP on August 17, 2019, 05:24:25 PM
Millwall had a player sent off today which might help. Matt Smith returning so we know what to expect.

Beware Smudger Smith got the winner at WBA in midweek,and again today.

grandad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 17, 2019, 05:54:48 PM
Quote from: SP on August 17, 2019, 05:24:25 PM

Beware Smudger Smith got the winner at WBA in midweek,and again today.

He will be a danger at corners & set pieces. Where are we generally weak?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Has to be 6 points, beat the teams which are doing well and the way we played over the last two weeks I think that they will be wary of us.

SP

filham

Would you believe that already we have a six pointer against Milwall, full concentration on that one which is possibly our toughest match yet. A win will take us into the top six which is where we need to be if we are to mount a promotion challenge, a draw would seem unsatisfactory.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Baston White on August 17, 2019, 05:06:17 PM
are going to be tough......
Would you settle for 4points now??
049:gif  :clap_hands:  :yay:

In this league, with our roster, I would never sign for anything less than three points in a home match.

I know we won't go 23-0-0 at home, but why give away two points before you start when you're almost always -- if not always -- the better side?

I'd like to see our cutthroat mentality surface early this season. All points count the same, early or late. Go get the six at home.

hovewhite

Fernhurst

Quote from: Tempest on August 17, 2019, 05:09:19 PM
Depends, expecting top 2? Must be 6 points, play off place, 4 will do. Personally these are the games that we should win and help get as a team, we rely on individual brilliance at the moment so games against teams like this should suit us.

Sent from my SM-G960F using

Agreed, individual brilliance is great to watch but put up against Power, passion and teamwork a la Leeds it begins to fade.
We need to work, work, work on those additional attributes to make us a team to really fear.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MJG

Against these two teams based on where they were in the betting prior to the season and how they have started, then at least 4 points will be required, 6 would be great.
Just the views of a long term fan

Whitesideup

Quote from: hovewhite on August 18, 2019, 06:54:58 AM
Expecting 6pionts.

...but we are Fulham. Hope for the best ... expect the worst.

toshes mate

After five games we need to be on ten points or better to keep up with the required top two rate.  That means two wins in my book.

H4usuallysitting

bobby01

I believe the Millwall game is on the red button.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.