News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sessegon : are his hands completely clean?

Started by Fernhurst, August 08, 2019, 08:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Like losing him or not, have to look @ the lad & what he gave us:-
Promotion to the Premier league, messed up well & truly by some of an appalling lack of planning, foresight etc to sign the necessary & required team players to enable us to survive then build upon in the toughest league in the world
Gave an extension to his contract thereby enabling us to receive a decent pay off sum (never mind Levy or anyone else)
Played loyal & fair to us & took an opportunity to advance his career, whether that turns out?
It's OUR fault we screwed it up NOT his!
Wish him all the best & his brother who stays with us the same   
You never know, Sess might return to us eventually al la Mullers!
COYW!!

Fulhamboy1111

Grateful for what he's contributed to date but to be honest I now have absolutely zero interest in where he goes from here. For me he is just as likely to bomb as he is to succeed. Onwards and upwards as always. COYWs

Barrett487

Quote from: HV71 on August 08, 2019, 09:04:47 AM
Best of luck to the young man. I don't blame him one bit - his experience last year , under Ranieri, must have made him realise just how fickle football can be. He needs to develop and will only do so under a world class coach and with better players around him.
Fingers crossed that it works our]t for him and thanks for everything you gave us
:plus one:

Roberty

Quote from: bucksfulham on August 22, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
Just seen that Spurs are paying him £79,000 a week !!
https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/tottenham-player-is-now-the-fourth-highest-paid-teenager-in-world-football/

I hope he is worth it and that his injury is not going to be long term - Spuds wouldn't pay so much for an injured player would they - it is a very Fulhamish thing to do

What Parker has shown is that it is easier for a player coming into a team that's playing well - as was the case with Ryan. Last season when everything went pear-shaped he didn't look quite such a hot prospect. I just hope it is not a false dawn for his twin and that when the chips are down he will still look the business
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy