watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On attack

Started by Nightwind15, August 18, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

I have been around Fulham for a good while now.  Accepting the fact we always struggle no matter which league we compete in I wonder why at some point the club cannot enlist some up and coming goal scorers.  We always seem to settle on some older journeyman types or the younger middle of the road guys.   No offense to the club but creativity at the moment is simply non-existent. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

KingofCheese

I guess this is a wind up? Mitro is 24 and wanted by many clubs.. Journeyman?
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

KJS

Quote from: Nightwind15 on August 18, 2019, 01:05:14 PM
I have been around Fulham for a good while now.  Accepting the fact we always struggle no matter which league we compete in I wonder why at some point the club cannot enlist some up and coming goal scorers.  We always seem to settle on some older journeyman types or the younger middle of the road guys.   No offense to the club but creativity at the moment is simply non-existent.

Stop taking the drugs mate  :doh:

Finnans Right Peg

hovewhite

Looking at threes title thought this was a positive thread.However we have the best attack in the championship,hell it's brilliant.coyw!!!

Twig

grandad

Nightwind. Take some peppermint cordial,  that should cure you.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Cambridge Pete

wHAT? Clarke, Saha,Davies, McDonald etc

filham

Our front three looks as though it has goals in it, best it has been for a while I would say.

Holders

I have to say that I really couldn't believe this post when I read it.

We don't always struggle (the year before last, for example, and finishing 7th in the PL). We do recruit younger quality goalscorers - Mitro, for example, Dembele 2, Saha and, going back, Johnny Mitch. Creativity? I give you Knockeart and Alouko as examples.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Tabby

There was a long stretch of not signing a striker under the age of 27 between Saha and Mitro. The only exceptions would be Collins John and Kamara (Abou, not Diamonsy) IIRC. Don't think Dembele and Woodrow count towards this as they came throught the academy.

A pretty odd statistic.

Nightwind15

Dembele was a good playmaker and good in defense.  He was poor in finishing. 

The Rational Fan

We own a few younger players Rodak, Fossey, S.Sess, Mawson, Bryan, Reed, Anguissa, Onamah, Kamara, Mitrovoic and Calv which is quiet a lot given we need experience now until we get established in PL.

Nightwind15

Hurry back to the Prem Fulham!!! Missing the boys in the US.