watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall fan forum

Started by Stevieboy, August 19, 2019, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

The Millwall or 'Wall'  064.gif fan forum is hilarious, like something out of the '70s.
Under the Fulham game heading not one reference to the game except to say that loads of 'Wall' have tickets in the Hammy End......good luck there chaps  064.gif

Fulham76

Just had a look & got to say, it's one of the most embarrassing boards I've ever been on.

Mainly about fighting & how really really tough they are & they're gonna 'do us' if we dare enter Fulham. They seem to think that because they support that scummy little club they automatically transform into Mike Tyson.

Pathetic losers.

Sgt Fulham

Embarrassing nonsense. Make up some scenario about us trying to fight them and how bad we'd get our ass beat. I don't think they understand that we're just going to watch our team gut their team, nothing more, nothing less. How empty their lives must be if fighting is their main form of entertainment.

No doubt the lowest common denominator of their fan base.

Andy S

Quite sad really. I remember visiting their ground a few years ago and thinking how hospitable they were. I thought it was a very pleasant experience. It was never intimidating

Twig

Really, really pathetic, juvenile testosterone driven drivel.  And they wonder why no one likes Millwall!

Fulham76

Quote from: Andy S on August 19, 2019, 09:52:58 PM
Quite sad really. I remember visiting their ground a few years ago and thinking how hospitable they were. I thought it was a very pleasant experience. It was never intimidating

Because they weren't behind a keyboard then. Bit more difficult being the big man in person, little t**ts.

terryr

I didnt bother posting that crap on my" view from".
Their main forum is called " House of Fun" which I am locked out of regardless of how I try to register, which is too bad as I remember it was better than the ones that are open

Southdowns White

Quite bizarre, it seems to me there are one or two Millwall posters winding their own supporters up, maybe it works, I can't see to many people reading that rubbish week in week out if they are actually interested in football. Has anyone on here seen any vitriol towards the Millwall team or supporters from us. The only Millwall supporter I know loves coming to Fulham, no hassle from the home supporters or the police so he can normally watch the football. Reading the rubbish on there you would think we West Ham or Leeds.