watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall

Started by Fulham76, August 20, 2019, 10:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

I've just had a look on their board, (via the link at the top of this board to all the championship forums), & think it's safe to say, there's something wrong with the majority of their fans on that forum! I was going to cut & paste it but they aren't capable of speaking properly & literally every other word begins with an F or C.

Still, well worth a read though, for an example of what happens when you don't finish your education, or just desperate to be a tough man, (but aren't), & do the really manly thing of demonstrating your manliness from behind a keyboard. Absolutely hilarious.

I cant think what the word is for a bunch of total losers? Flock, heard, troop??? Think I'll just go with 'Millwall'.

fulhamfan

isnt the concourse going to be mixed with Fulham fans and Millwall fans?

sounds like a good idea..

john dempsey

my friend is a millwall fan and one of the nicest people
you could wish to meet.

Jim©

This one was possibly the best:
"Well c***s we will see on the night and come thursday if we have nicked a point from you c***s i will join your no sweary f**king west london hooray f**king henry board and rip you c***s to pieces with the comments you have made.

So in closing i would say the wall will go in 100% and i hope to f**k they Break these two bob w**k stain c***s legs

Milllllllllllllllll COYL"

He actually got a "good post" comment just after it. Brilliant, like some article from a wind up site like Daily Mash.

Fulham76

Quote from: Jim© on August 20, 2019, 11:07:26 AM
This one was possibly the best:
"Well c***s we will see on the night and come thursday if we have nicked a point from you c***s i will join your no sweary f**king west london hooray f**king henry board and rip you c***s to pieces with the comments you have made.

So in closing i would say the wall will go in 100% and i hope to f**k they Break these two bob w**k stain c***s legs

Milllllllllllllllll COYL"

He actually got a "good post" comment just after it. Brilliant, like some article from a wind up site like Daily Mash.

He's one of the moderators.

Wingnut

Quote from: Jim© on August 20, 2019, 11:07:26 AM

Sounds like a line from a Danny Dyer movie.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.