News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham TV - Where is full match ? Also scrappy editing on highlights.

Started by Fulham1959, August 19, 2019, 01:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

It's all gone downhill, at least for last Friday's match :

1. No full match re-run, as far as I can see.

2. The 'extended highlights' had appalling editing this week and not even a replay of their goal.  In addition, we don't even get Jim's commentary which I was really looking forward to, having watched the full match on Sky (via Now TV).

3. The 2-minute highlights are really a waste of time.  You can get the equivalent on the Sky website anyway, within half-an-hour.

Fernhurst

Agreed, been waiting expectingly for the ninty minutes. It is a rare weekly treat to transfer to the big screen via Apple TV and watch and listen to Jim's take on events.
Can suffer the dodgy editing on the highlights but if Jim is still on vacation,,,,,, I'm a'ving a word!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Roberty

It could have something to do with the match having been broadcast by SKY - presumably they own the rights
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

toshes mate

Sky owned the rights for our previous seasons in the Championship but the full game replay was available within 36 hours.  This may be something to so with FFCTV being a provider and not based at FFC but it is very poor customer service and no explanation why.

Whitesideup

Quote from: toshes mate on August 19, 2019, 03:09:58 PM
Sky owned the rights for our previous seasons in the Championship but the full game replay was available within 36 hours.  This may be something to so with FFCTV being a provider and not based at FFC but it is very poor customer service and no explanation why.

Indeed why? and why are we not being told? Now whilst I don't mind the £5 a month, if all I am going to get is the highlights that I can watch (and record) on Quest tv, then why should I bother with the £5 a month?

Fulham 442

Has anyone emailed the club? They have a specific email address for any queries relating to FFCTV.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 19, 2019, 05:14:05 PM
Has anyone emailed the club? They have a specific email address for any queries relating to FFCTV.
I have.  I'll post here when I get a meaningful response.   As far as I see, the 90 minutes of the home game v Blackburn is available but neither of the away games (so far)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

colinwhite

Fernhurst

PL 2 game at Motspur Park currently being shown LIVE on FFCTv

Last time I watched a game Gentleman Jim was commentating......... not tonight ......the mystery deepens?

Fulham losing 0-1 to WBA by the way.

Fernhurst

2-1 at HT Onomah got our goal and is looking very powerful in midfield.

Fernhurst

Jim is alive and well and living in Brentford....... He is also commentating on the 90 minutes which have just gone up on the offal!!!

Fernhurst

Watching the 90 minutes, Bloody hell -Jim's forgotten to turn his mic up for the second half.
Can hear all the pitch mic's and background noises. No Jim.

AnOldBrownie

God.  This is so much more enjoyable than the ESPN+ broadcast.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 19, 2019, 10:51:35 PM
Watching the 90 minutes, Bloody hell -Jim's forgotten to turn his mic up for the second half.
Can hear all the pitch mic's and background noises. No Jim.

Pointless (for me) watching the second half without J & J's commentary/comments.