watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

13 unlucky for some

Started by The Swan, February 08, 2010, 03:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Burnley have played 12 Prem games away and lost 11 and drawn just one.
Tomorrow they play their 13th away Prem game.
What are the odds on them winning their first Prem away against us.
I do hope that it doesn't happen and we can put up a good display and win by at least four goals.
The Swan

Jimpav

Knowing our luck that would be the case:

However looking at their game against WH, they were lucky to get 3 points.

They scored a great free kick and their first goal was good but both would have
been saved by Schwarzer, comfortably.

Defensively they looked very poor. Spammers had lots of chances but did not take them.

If Duff turns up and BZ is fit we will make hay.

I don't want to count chickens as we saw Hole and Kackburn rob us last year but on that showing I think we have a very good chance.

blingo

UNLUCKY FOR THEM THEY ARE SH1T AWAY FROM HOME AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE AGAINST US.

Fernhurst

Blimey Bling, I'm with you on this one - I firmly belive we are going to win ..... don't know why... strange.... :-\

KCat

Happy little campers incha ???

ghyneshynbq2.................................?? were you pi$$ed or stoned when you gave yourself that handle :)

I'm with the fifty man .................we will thrash them .....we have gone through hell and will emerge stronger and better 

clintclintdeuce

Im with 50 man and KcAt...... and i think its going to be 13 shots on Burnelys net each half... with a hat trick heros performance from BZ.
The Dude abides.

The Swan

KCat. Sorry that you don't like my handle but I am The Swan. When I joined the FoF message board my ghyneshynbq2 just stuck with all my messages. I can't get rid of it.
The Swan