watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Pulis

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 02, 2019, 07:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Favourite to go back to Stoke for 3rd time according to papers,as it looks like Jones will get the dunt today.
Amazing how they keep getting jobs,Lee Bowyer of Charlton being mentioned also.

ffc73

Managers of poor performing teams must dread the international breaks.  Their bank mangers must be pleased though.

Bound to have a new manager. Are we not their first fixture after the break? New manager bounce...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC73 on October 02, 2019, 08:21:53 AM
Managers of poor performing teams must dread the international breaks.  Their bank mangers must be pleased though.

Bound to have a new manager. Are we not their first fixture after the break? New manager bounce...

I'm afraid we are,and if Pulis in charge he will already be planning how to stop our passing game.😵

Spirit of 2000

I actually hate Pulis a lot more than I do Colin

Andy S

Hate is a strong word . I just like getting one over him

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Andy S on October 02, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

Nope - after being at Priestfield when it all kicked off & Matt Fox was tragically killed afterwards & how Pulis was whipping up the Pikey fans as they chucked coins at Fulham supporters, don't tell me he didn't know the bad feeling between the sets of fans and that his behaviour wasn't making matters a lot worse. I dislike Colin - but I do actually hate Pulis.

hovewhite

Pulis a toxic individual.

rusty shackleford

Of course we will be their first game after that jeremy kyle tracksuit ballbag joins and they will rough house us and he will be going mental at the referee and they will foul their way to a win

Fulham76

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on October 02, 2019, 10:15:41 AM
Quote from: Andy S on October 02, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

Nope - after being at Priestfield when it all kicked off & Matt Fox was tragically killed afterwards & how Pulis was whipping up the Pikey fans as they chucked coins at Fulham supporters, don't tell me he didn't know the bad feeling between the sets of fans and that his behaviour wasn't making matters a lot worse. I dislike Colin - but I do actually hate Pulis.

Yep, the guys a pr**k & actually has a poor win percent throughout his career, so no idea how he keeps getting these jobs.

ffcne

Yes can see it happening.
Pullis first game fans getting behind the team at the Britannia .
Cold wet windy day.
Pullis with his rough house tactics.
Stoke get their first win.

filham

Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 02, 2019, 10:25:55 AM
Of course we will be their first game after that jeremy kyle tracksuit ballbag joins and they will rough house us and he will be going mental at the referee and they will foul their way to a win
I think I have noticed that Parker may have just coached the team to be able to handle the rough house tactics a little better.
Mitro and Cairney have taken a lot of punishment recently without suffering loss of performance.