watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Ryan Sessegnon

Started by grandad, September 01, 2019, 05:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Can´t find anything on the poor Spurs web site but has Ryan put his boots on in anger yet or is he still recovering from injury? The poor lad must be bored to tears watching all the big lads play
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fernhurst

No, nor have I Grandad but the Ryan we know will need plenty of time to reach the heights and the speed his first team are playing at this afternoon.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Ryan is probably best occupied by watching his brother in the thick of things at the Cottage. Shame they are not both playing for the same team.

SP

Fortunately, the youngsters don't have to sweep the terraces these days nor clean the boots.

sunburywhite

Quote from: SP on September 01, 2019, 06:07:43 PM
Fortunately, the youngsters don't have to sweep the terraces these days nor clean the boots.

I think that if they did it would give them something to contemplate when they drive away in their Aston Martins
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

The Rational Fan

Our youngsters are getting injuried doing their shoe laces, if we want a youth team we couldn't risk them doing boot cleaning as well.

snarks

He's still injured and has just commenced on field rehabbing

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 01, 2019, 08:00:11 PM

I think that if they did it would give them something to contemplate when they drive away in their Aston Martins

A bit of boot cleaning and sweeping would do them far more good than hanging around the medical room waiting to be injured. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.