watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1879 Fan TV: What happened?

Started by AnOldBrownie, September 02, 2019, 05:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this Youtube channel.   A lot of it's content (which imo was the best Fulham video content on Youtube) has been removed.

Does anyone know what happened?

Apparently the content is still there...just not visible from the page I linked.  I've download 6 of their videos since my post.

Wish they were still making content.    Fulhamish kinda pales in comparison.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 02, 2019, 05:09:08 PM
I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this Youtube channel.   A lot of it's content (which imo was the best Fulham video content on Youtube) has been removed.

Does anyone know what happened?

Apparently the content is still there...just not visible from the page I linked.  I've download 6 of their videos since my post.

Wish they were still making content.    Fulhamish kinda pales in comparison.

Great question! His videos are pretty thoughtful and different from all other YouTube fan videos, I think.

The Rational Fan

Their last video about why we were relegated was very good, particularly the comment that we have never had a team good enough to stay up for long in the current premier league and the implication we need to build a more cohesive team if we expect to stay up.

Camel Club

Thanks for raising this subject. The absence of Fulham 1879 Fan TV so far this season has been a real shame. I like Fulhamish but you don't get the broader spectrum of supporter opinion offered. Hope it's down just to an extended holiday.

The Rational Fan

I thought the channel didn't seem to follow the typical media line about Fulham.