watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Tipping League 2019/2020 Current Standings

Started by love4ffc, September 06, 2019, 11:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Latest results and standing are available for the FoF Tipping League.  Currently we have for the first time this season a new leader on the board. 
:fireworks: :clap_hands: CONGRATULATIONS TO SUFFOLK WHITE!! :fireworks: :clap_hands:

Now don't let this go to your head as you actually share top billing with The Cravenette and have several banging on your door.   086.gif

Well done to all those who are participating.  Don't forget to get your next predictions in before next Friday's match.   :54:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SuffolkWhite

:yay: :clap_hands: :drums: :HD: 082.gif :wine: 064.gif 049:gif......It will only happen once this season so I am going to revel in it.....with Cravenette of course!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

The Cravenette

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on September 07, 2019, 09:08:37 AM
:yay: :clap_hands: :drums: :HD: 082.gif :wine: 064.gif 049:gif......It will only happen once this season so I am going to revel in it.....with Cravenette of course!!!!
I am amazed I've been at the top this long. I fear the pack is closing fast.....

Lighthouse

They are pretenders to the throne. The real leader is FulhSerb who has predicted so many less matches apparently and is just a few points behind.

I on the other hand am two clear points away from the bottom  as the same predicted games. That is true success.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope