more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mullers OG on August 21, 2019, 11:11:55 AM
If this rumour is accurate then it is the start of clearing the books of those who didn't quite make it at Fulham.  Fonte is one who for my mind always gave his very best and was hugely committed to the club.  Sadly it never worked out for him or FFC.  Wish him well at his new club.  Others who could be on their way for differing reasons are Fabri, Djalo, Cisse, Kamara.  I would keep Kebano who always looks as if there is more to come from him.

Don't know why Kamara would be on his way. Personally I rate Kamara way above Kebano. Kebano may look like there is more to come, but it just doesn't it seems. In any way, it looks fairly obvious that Parker also rates Kamara higher and him and Ayite provides important cover. Not every player will be fit or avoid suspension for 46 games.

Agree with the rest though as they seem to be miles away from making the squad.

Dr Quinzel

Not a Kamara fan, but agree that he has more or is at least likely to be more effective, than Kebano.

Best of luck to Fonte - with the exception of Ipswich away he always looked like a fish out of water.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on August 22, 2019, 08:52:09 AM
Not a Kamara fan, but agree that he has more or is at least likely to be more effective, than Kebano.

Best of luck to Fonte - with the exception of Ipswich away he always looked like a fish out of water.

Unfortunately Fonte was another very expensive stats based mistake, but I wanted him to perform and do well. However, it was never going to work, his lack of upper body strength and the inability to survive the physical demands of the English League were short comings he could not overcome, which is were the main reasons he never punched his weight.
I hope it works out for him with the rest of his football career as he clearly was a sincere and good man in the dressing room.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Tabby

Can strike Ashley Williams off the possible free agents as Bristol City has signed him.

absenteeism

Quote from: Tabby on August 23, 2019, 06:01:00 PM
Can strike Ashley Williams off the possible free agents as Bristol City has signed him.
Been terrible for the last few seasons and an odd character.

They are more than welcome to him

Riverside

Djalo gone

As I said before I think Fabri and Cisse will follow

However based on last nights team selection I think Ayite and Kebano may well be going too. Or were they injured ?

I think both are useful back up and Ayite especially I would keep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Riverside on August 28, 2019, 08:51:53 AM
Djalo gone

However based on last nights team selection I think Ayite and Kebano may well be going too. Or were they injured ?

I reckon that he's confident with what Ayite could bring to the table, and wanted to see Reid, Kamara and DLT more.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 28, 2019, 09:30:51 AM
Quote from: Riverside on August 28, 2019, 08:51:53 AM
Djalo gone

I reckon that he's confident with what Ayite could bring to the table, and wanted to see Reid, Kamara and DLT more.

Maybe he is, but strange not to give him game time in my opinion, unless there's something else going on. I have expected that maybe one of Kebano or Ayite may leave, but surely not both? We are one injury or suspension away from Ayite being at least on the bench, if not starting.

Facts Not Fiction

Sting of the North

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 28, 2019, 01:04:11 PM
https://t.co/QKrXf3SQAL

Not sure how believable this is.

Very strange timing on this, seeing that the window is closed. I assume it would be possible to reach an agreement between the clubs now and then finalize with the FA come January. If true I believe this would be a good signing, as he can play CB or DM and has also played RB on occasions I believe. Was a class above in Sweden a couple of years ago.

Mince n Tatties

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 28, 2019, 01:44:12 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 28, 2019, 01:04:11 PM
https://t.co/QKrXf3SQAL

Not sure how believable this is.

No thanks,bad injury and not been same since.

Of course he hasn't been the same, since he hasn't played as he was injured for the remainder of last season. Maybe he has played in pre-season games of course since I understand that he is at least training with the team. One could of course have reservations on previously injured players, but surely we cannot have a hard rule on any player that has been injured ever? Now, I have no idea if there are concerns over his long term fitness, but I am sure that there are people who makes such assessments. 

Asotosyios

Any news/rumours on Ayite and Kebano after their "no show" against Southampton? Will we see one of them on the bench in place of Reid tomorrow?

Riverside

Spanish goalkeeper Sergio Rico, 25, could be on his way to Paris St-Germain from Sevilla as an understudy for starting keeper Alphonse Areola. (Le Parisien)

Riverside

Riverside

DEAL DONE: PSG have signed Sergio Rico from Sevilla on a one-year loan with an option to buy next summer. (Source: @PSG_inside)

Barrett487

Rovers confirm signing of former Tottenham and Fulham midfielder

Blackburn Rovers have announced the signing of German midfielder Lewis Holtby on a free transfer.

The midfielder left Hamburger SV this summer after four permanent years with the 2. Bundesliga side.

He spent time as a youth player at Sparta Gerderath, Borrusia Monchengladbach and Alemannia Aachen, and was developed as an attacking midfielder at the latter.

Holtby made his debut at the age of 17 in December 2007, before making the switch to the left-win in the following season.

hovewhite

Hasn't this thread finished this window has!!