watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Golden Lion

Started by sarvenpa, September 13, 2019, 04:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarvenpa

Is this still the pub to visit before game?

Coming in from Sweden, cheers!

gang

It's been updated and popular but may only be open for season ticket holders and local regulars.

SP

I can't advise regarding the pub but have a great trip.

sarvenpa

Quote from: SP on September 13, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

It went ok last time we visited, wearing Fulham gear 😊🍻

sarvenpa

Quote from: SP on September 13, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

Thank you.

The Rock

It def was last time I was in town last season - haven't been this season yet. If you tell them you are from out of town and know a bunch of ST holders they usually let you in. I love the GL myself, and perhaps it is because of those that I have met here that support the club from coming for 15+ years...

But, there have been few improvements. The toilets have remained consistently sub par.

sarvenpa

Quote from: The Rock on September 13, 2019, 06:43:03 PM
It def was last time I was in town last season - haven't been this season yet. If you tell them you are from out of town and know a bunch of ST holders they usually let you in. I love the GL myself, and perhaps it is because of those that I have met here that support the club from coming for 15+ years...

But, there have been few improvements. The toilets have remained consistently sub par.

Lovely 😊🍻

hovewhite

Traditional London boozer.

JEEVES

It's always been my go to fulham pub because it has the best atmosphere and the dudes on the door try to keep it all fulham + the garden is decent when the weather is nice. In the past few years it went massively down hill and the beer was pretty much undrinkable at one point so we stopped going.

Then they did it up and added a load of screens and we've started to go back. The beers not improved much and the toilet still needs a grenade but it's a lot better and still got good atmosphere.

It's not only season tickets they want to see, if you have a ticket to the game or maybe even wearing the colours they'll let you in.

See you there!

Woolly Mammoth

Remember to get yourself a tetanus injection as a precaution. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sarvenpa

Quote from: JEEVES on September 13, 2019, 09:20:54 PM
It's always been my go to fulham pub because it has the best atmosphere and the dudes on the door try to keep it all fulham + the garden is decent when the weather is nice. In the past few years it went massively down hill and the beer was pretty much undrinkable at one point so we stopped going.

Then they did it up and added a load of screens and we've started to go back. The beers not improved much and the toilet still needs a grenade but it's a lot better and still got good atmosphere.

It's not only season tickets they want to see, if you have a ticket to the game or maybe even wearing the colours they'll let you in.

See you there!

Thanks and see ya!

sarvenpa

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 13, 2019, 10:25:16 PM
Remember to get yourself a tetanus injection as a precaution.

Haha 😂 okidoki 🍻

Logicalman

Quote from: gang on September 13, 2019, 05:23:18 PM
It's been updated and popular but may only be open for season ticket holders and local regulars.

As long as you're wearing the colours you should be good to go. We use it each time we come over.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.