News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

for people who want live stream links...

Started by fulhamcoyw1879, September 14, 2019, 04:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamcoyw1879

Now that we are in the championship,  finding streams for games are only getting harder .  This guy from twitter https://twitter.com/Fulham_japan has top quality links . Fan in Japan as well.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Its definitely got harder this season, thanks for the info.

Logicalman

For Stateside, ESPN+ carry all games that Sky broadcast in the UK, and, of course, the others are carried by FFCTv, and EVERY game is covered by the undoubtable & indomitable, totally unbiased commentary of Jim & Jamie.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Logicalman on September 14, 2019, 12:07:21 PM
For Stateside, ESPN+ carry all games that Sky broadcast in the UK, and, of course, the others are carried by FFCTv, and EVERY game is covered by the undoubtable & indomitable, totally unbiased commentary of Jim & Jamie.

Worth every penny.   If you're in the USA, it's easier to watch games than it was last season.  None of this NBC Sports Gold bullshi.

Logicalman

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 14, 2019, 12:16:00 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 14, 2019, 12:07:21 PM

Worth every penny.   If you're in the USA, it's easier to watch games than it was last season.  None of this NBC Sports Gold bullshi.

Agreed, totally.
Unless you're Liverpool, Citeh, United or Spuds, or you're playing one of them, then as far as NBC and their 'commentators' are concerned you don't matter. The way NBC treat real footie (outside the MLS) is disgraceful.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.