Cavalierio
1 (0.7%)
Onomah
0 (0%)
Odoi
3 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Voting closed: September 15, 2019, 02:34:12 PM

Author Topic: FOF MOTM Fulham 1-1 WBA (Reed)  (Read 1278 times)

Offline filham

• Mr Fayed
Re: MOTM Fulham 1-1 WBA
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2019, 06:11:57 PM »
The player who has disappointed me so far apart from his two cracking goals is Cavaleiro, he seems to lack concentration at times during matches switches off at important times I've noticed.
Does anyone understand why Cavaleiro was standing right on the touchline close to Knochhaert when he was taking right side corners yet never received the expected short ball, he was just playing himself right out of the game.

Offline Tabby

• Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2019, 06:25:05 PM »
The player who has disappointed me so far apart from his two cracking goals is Cavaleiro, he seems to lack concentration at times during matches switches off at important times I've noticed.
Does anyone understand why Cavaleiro was standing right on the touchline close to Knochhaert when he was taking right side corners yet never received the expected short ball, he was just playing himself right out of the game.
Probably told to stand there by Scott Parker.

Offline @jolslover

• MAESTRO
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2019, 08:40:17 PM »
We played very well I thought, for 70 minutes we were all over them and imo they have the second best team in the champ on paper (Behind us). We were unlucky not to get more from the game and going forward we need to take our chances but if we play like that every week we will be up there

Offline Dixie

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2019, 01:05:01 PM »
I thought Reed was excellent against WBA, but i'm surprised Cairney gets so few votes... he was my runner up. Out of the midfield players he was the one always willing to come and get the ball, nearly scored, put in some great crosses, almost never gives the ball away and is the focal point of most of our attacking play.

I thought that Cav was not involved enough today and Knock went missing after the goal. Reid showed flashes, but like Cav, not involved enough. Defence were mostly sound apart from defending set pieces - WBA could have scored 3 from corners and free kicks, we must work on that aspect of the game (as well as finding someone who can actually get a corner kick past the man at the near post!!)

Offline Sting of the North

• Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
I thought Reed was excellent against WBA, but i'm surprised Cairney gets so few votes... he was my runner up. Out of the midfield players he was the one always willing to come and get the ball, nearly scored, put in some great crosses, almost never gives the ball away and is the focal point of most of our attacking play.

I thought that Cav was not involved enough today and Knock went missing after the goal. Reid showed flashes, but like Cav, not involved enough. Defence were mostly sound apart from defending set pieces - WBA could have scored 3 from corners and free kicks, we must work on that aspect of the game (as well as finding someone who can actually get a corner kick past the man at the near post!!)

I'm with you on this one. Voted for Cairney as I thought he was absolutely brilliant for an hour or so (except the missed one on one), although agree that it was a close one with Reed.