watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Wigan tickets

Started by Riversider, September 18, 2019, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Has anybody managed to get any £5 tickets for this, if so, how ?
Cant see any mention of it on the ticket page

**Apparently season ticket holders can buy additonal tickets for a fiver

bobbo

I haven't ,but have only tried for the Putney end and it won't let me . In fact it says only available hammy or JH stand so that's not good to me to take a mate and have him sit away from myself , this is despite there being plenty of empty seats close by me each week. I'm peed off when I consider I've been moved from the best seats in the ground last 30 years without me making a fuss and wanting to go back on the halfway line in JH . So the offer is no good to me and all others that got moved to Putney end.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

gang

Riversider

Quote from: gang on September 18, 2019, 05:53:47 PM
Try ringing them to book.

Have you tried ringing the ticket office recently ?

bobbo

It's very difficult you're on hold for ages . Did it 2 weeks ago and gave up after 9minutes

flyingfish

Yes. I just booked 4 tickets in jh stand. I'm normally in hammy end but just booked 4 in jh stand and I'll take one of them (leaving my usual seat free for another mate). They wanted to charge me to move my seat to jh stand so i just bought a 5 pound ticket for me instead. Very limited availability showing now.

bobbo

That's good fish but I don't want to move for the sake of taking a mate I have several buddies in the next seats to me.

snarks

Yes I did like above moved to the JH for it, £5 to move my season ticket and £5 for the additional ticket. It is on the website when you go to choose ticket (ie child, adult, concession etc)