News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does Gentleman Jim and Jamie reasthe forum?

Started by terryr, September 15, 2019, 06:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

?
Do they realise how important they are to some of us?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: TerryR on September 15, 2019, 06:48:09 AM
?
Do they realise how important they are to some of us?
What's behind your question?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

That's because they are supporters and they think similarly to us, as well as being on the spot at matches

Lighthouse

Not important enough for me to pay to listen to them when games are so widely reported elsewhere. Used to love listening to them. But there seems no point paying a penny to bother.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jamie88

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 15, 2019, 12:34:27 PM
Not important enough for me to pay to listen to them when games are so widely reported elsewhere. Used to love listening to them. But there seems no point paying a penny to bother.

Exactly this

Logicalman

Sorry to disagree there chaps, depends on one's circumstances I guess, but if the difference is listening to some BBC/Radio junkie commentating on Fulham compared to J & J commentating, then there is no comparison, it would be the same as someone who is a massive NFL fan compared to me, who hasn't got a scoobie and even less interest in the AF 'sport'.

Not being able to attend games, or even the opportunity often to attend games, puts a few perspectives on things for me.

Nothing good is free these days, except perhaps the air we breathe (in some places) and the views of nature (again in some places), oh, and death, that's often free also, but you pay for everything else in this modern world.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Often I find the network commentating to be crap so I tune them out while watching on a different venue I listen to GJ and Jamie. 

Rather listen to true black and white fans then uder dribble  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?